Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should illegal immigrants have access to college? (poll)

Should illegal immigrants or the children of illegal immigrants have access to a college education in the U.S.?
    Yes

No

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/ ... 71357.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Should illegal

I can not vote in this poll because I refuse to register.

We continue to hear the hardship tails of illegal immigrants. The young man in this story has had all the benefits of taxpayer funded education, healthcare, food and housing. Yet, it is not enough.
    How would his parents pay for the college of his choice? I can't afford many of the better colleges for my kids.

The report clearly states that Texas colleges give in state tuition to illegal immigrants, but they always want more. America is "restricting" the creative development, and education" of Mexico's children who have no legal right to be here.

Colleges are sending out record amounts of rejection letters to CITIZEN students this year. Where can there possibly be room for illegal aliens?

NO illegal alien student should be taking ANY of these spots! I don't care how much they whine or how smart they are, enough is enough! I don't care about "they shouldn't be punished by their parents actions" either, it's NOT OUR PROBLEM! Millions of US citizen children suffer for their parents actions every day, so stuff it!

Our FIRST priority is to OUR children period!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    I checked it out but failed to vote for the same reasons as Texan123. Heck, the site wouldn't even allow me to check the voting status. Where does the vote currently stand, miguelina?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Should illegal immigrants or the children of illegal immigrants have access to a college education in the U.S.?Related story

Yes
    19.66% 23 votes

No
    70.94% 83 votes

I am not sure
    9.40% 11 votes

117 Total Votes

I found these websites on Makeuseof.com

They are specific for articles such as these where you dont want to register your own information.

www.bugmenot.com
    www.mintemail.com

Ok, dont shoot me cuz I know this lol, but you can get disposable or fake emails so that you can register to read article's such as these.
    CherieDawn

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all dayÂ* ~grin

I just voted and I was not asked to register.

You chose No

Should illegal immigrants or the children of illegal immigrants have access to a college education in the U.S.?Related story

Yes 20.33% 25 votes

No 70.73% 87 votes

I am not sure 8.94% 11 votes

123 Total Votes

Yes

20.71% 41 votes

No

71.21% 141 votes

I am not sure

8.08% 16 votes

198 Total Votes
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I checked it out but failed to vote for the same reasons as Texan123. Heck, the site wouldn't even allow me to check the voting status. Where does the vote currently stand, miguelina?
    Don't know, won't let me vote either. I'll try the temp email thingy tomorrow and register using that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Yes
    20.28% 43 votes

No
    71.70% 152 votes

I am not sure
    8.02% 17 votes

212 Total Votes

It will only let you vote once but since I'm registered I checked the results for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast