Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police should check imigration status

Of course the police should check the status of any and all suspect illegals. They are criminals and need to be treated as such!! They and their entire family that came here or were born here illigally need to be photographed, finger printed and dna info documented and then deported. If they return then they are repeat offenders and should be treated as enemies of the state. All relations with Mexico need to be severed and the boarders secured.
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>

Re: Police should check imigration status

Quote Originally Posted by Dingdow
    Of course the police should check the status of any and all suspect illegals. They are criminals and need to be treated as such!! They and their entire family that came here or were born here illigally need to be photographed, finger printed and dna info documented and then deported. If they return then they are repeat offenders and should be treated as enemies of the state. All relations with Mexico need to be severed and the boarders secured. A wall and armed guards with orders to protect our boarders with deadly force if necessary.
    Welcome to ALIPAC Dingdow!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Definitely, all illegal’s need to be found and deported immediately!!! The police need to enforce the law! Illegal is still illegal!!!

We need to sell their possessions and use the money to find and deport them. That way we don’t have to use very much tax money. I am sure we can find many volunteers to help with this possess, or hire some of the people out of work can help with the possess.
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>

alot of treasonous supporters of illegals will say "you can deport all of them".

They are right, but I would rather try than they just keep coming. We might only deport half of them, but that s half not stealing our jobs, having anchor babies at ALARMING RATES, commiting crimes and duliting the american culture.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    alot of treasonous supporters of illegals will say "you can deport all of them".

They are right, but I would rather try than they just keep coming. We might only deport half of them!
    We can deport all of them, I've seen the numbers it's pretty cool I'll try to find them for ya!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776

They are right, but I would rather try than they just keep coming. We might only deport half of them!
    We can deport all of them, I've seen the numbers it's pretty cool I'll try to find them for ya!
    Oh I would agree we could. I am saying even if we can i would rather try than let them take over the country.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Thank you for voting!

Tell police to check whenever there’s a reasonable suspicion. 67.8% (659 votes)

Tell police to check only those arrested and held on criminal charges. 18.42% (179 votes)

Police should not check immigration status. 13.79% (134 votes)

Total Votes

Tell police to check whenever there’s a reasonable suspicion. 67.83% (660 votes)

Tell police to check only those arrested and held on criminal charges. 18.4% (179 votes)

Police should not check immigration status. 13.77% (134 votes)

Total Votes: 973

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12