Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should U.S. government send MS-13 back to their homeland

Folks help us make this poll right. There is a tie between sending them home and keeping them here...urggghh

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/sh...dor/index.html

(poll question is on bottom left of the page.)
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I voted to send them back.

Let's not waste taxpayer dollars to keep them in prison. In the long run, it would be cheaper to send them back home.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I did too! Voted to send them back....who are these people voting to keep them here? Are they nuts?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Where they should send Gang Members is right to Gitmo. Where the Terrorist are
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

dot

poll

I voted to send them back.

I voted yes to send them back too! The site would not allow me to cut and paste the results but the yes vote was the majority. We don't need gang members and other criminals in this country. If we must room and board them in prison I say send the bills to their countries' leaders.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I want to send them back because they don't have cushy prison systems down there.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I want to send them back because they don't have cushy prison systems down there.

Dixie
    Yeah! Let the criminals suffer in jails in their home countries that are not nearly as posh as ours. I bet those jails don't have cable TV, weight rooms or opportunities for free college educations.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Keep voting on this one!!!!!

Dixie

Yes 48% 762

No 48% 763

Don't Know 3% 53
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They'll spin the results

The real meaning of the "no" option, vis a vis the liberal press, is to keep them here and let them roam freely here (and continue their relative diplomatic immunity).

The liberal press doesn't want them incarcerated anywhere - they're heros to the illegals' supporters and related lunatic fringe organizations.

They'll spin the poll results to mean that "The majority of Americans prefer to honor the MS-13s," or some such BS. but they won't use the term "MS-13" lest that might wake up some concerned American out there.

Grrrrrrr!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast