Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Options Votes Percent
    Yes 68 5%
    No 1,219 94%
    Not sure 16 1%

1,303 votes total.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Options Votes Percent

Yes 68 5%

No 1,267 94%

Not sure 17 1%

1,352 votes total.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In-State Tuition for Immigrants?

Should the UNC System offer lower, in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants, who now pay out-of-state rates if they qualify for admission?

Options Votes Percent
    Yes 72 5%
    No 1,370 94%
    Not sure 19 1%
    1,461 votes total.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should the UNC System offer lower, in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants, who now pay out-of-state rates if they qualify for admission?

Options Votes Percent
    Yes 78 5%
    No 1,581 94%
    Not sure 22 1%
    1,681 votes total.

This is all I get- there is no place to vote yes or no. JUST A "VOTE" BUTTON WHICH DOESN'T GIVE ME A CHOICE OF YES OR NO.

Web PollShould the UNC System offer lower, in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants, who now pay out-of-state rates if they qualify for admission?

VOTE

If I could vote, my answer would be NO
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Options Votes Percent
    Yes 99 5%
    No 1,887 94%
    Not sure 25 1%
    2,011 votes total.

actually as it discovered they are in the country illegally they should be put into ices hands and deported.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This is all I get- there is no place to vote yes or no. JUST A "VOTE" BUTTON WHICH DOESN'T GIVE ME A CHOICE OF YES OR NO.

Web PollShould the UNC System offer lower, in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants, who now pay out-of-state rates if they qualify for admission?

VOTE

Click on the "Vote Now" button which will take you to the poll and the vote selection screen.

VOTE

just click on vote and a popup window opens giving you the choices.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

VOTE

Click on the "Vote Now" button which will take you to the poll and the vote selection screen.
    IT WON'T GO PAST THAT SCREEN. I have tried to vote since it was originally posted and it wouldn't let me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IT WON'T GO PAST THAT SCREEN. I have tried to vote since it was originally posted and it wouldn't let me.
    I would recommend to go to your control panel and clean out your cache. Then try again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast