Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vote at www.cnn.com

Here is a quick poll today on CNN. It is located on the bottom right side of main page.

Would targeting employers be a more effective way of handling illegal immigration?

Yes
    No

86% say Yes

14% say No

Do you have the link?
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Would targeting employers be a more effective way of handling illegal immigration?

Yes 86% 52535 votes

No 14% 8718 votes
    Total: 61253 votes

This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I voted yes but I still think that the recent focus on targeting employers by our dear gov't officials is more of a ploy than anything else. If they take down every meat packer in Nebraska, every poultry producer, every textile mill, where illegals work and start raiding those street corners where they day laborers hang out, I might believe it. Until then, I think they are just blowing smoke, trying to veer us off course for next week's expectation that they WILL pass HR4437 so we can build a fence and start deporting illegals. AND the illegals' expectation that they won't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The question is now one about multitasking while driving.

That multitasking thing is a coincidence because I just drove from Dallas to Austin today and you have to multitask (watch all directions at once) to avoid all those NAFTA trucks. They ride your bumper if you go less than 80.
    There's another poll on FOX that is still up. You'd have to be one of Jerry's kids not to know the INS raids were a political ploy. Way too little way way too late. W is softening us up for the next amnesty proposal.