Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What we do is logical. We do not deport but we tell them they must return to their home country and reapply. Those who have been living and working here for five or more years will have first priority in citizenship. Of course, they must prove they have a job, must complete a physical exam and be free of disease and must have a clean record.... including no driving offenses.

They must return home before they are granted any benefits from this country. They cannot be accepted as lawbreakers.

voted in all three. Thanks for the heads up. I love polls. Makes you feel like you're really doing something.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Voted

Would you favor the sweeping deportation of illegal immigrants?
    Yes 59%
    No 41%
    Total Votes: 105,270
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Yes 59%
    No 41%
    Total Votes: 105,279

Quote Originally Posted by lccogburn
    Yes I would support deportation. But, we need to be real. It would cost about $330 Billion to do that.

The more realistic way, is to cut off thier MONEY! We need to consentrate on the employer, no matter how small. They get fined by law $2,000 per illegal. (This has not been implemented in years).

If I had the authority, to go to construction sites, ask for green cards, ID's, then issue tickets to the employer, I would do this as a volunteer one day a week. A person only needs to go to the banks on Friday, just watch one person go into the bank to cash a large check, come out to the parking lot and pay all those illegals, waiting in cars and vans.
    Why don't you go to the bank you are talking about on Friday.....Take lots of digital pixs and send them to the IRS....post them here and on other sites like saveourstate.org , wehirealiens.com .... and others... send copies to the contractor and let him know where he can see pixs of him and his illegal workers and illegal doings on the internet....Get a pix of his truck with company name too......Post his phone number too so we can all call him....

Quote Originally Posted by lccogburn
    Yes I would support deportation. But, we need to be real. It would cost about $330 Billion to do that.

The more realistic way, is to cut off thier MONEY! We need to consentrate on the employer, no matter how small. They get fined by law $2,000 per illegal. (This has not been implemented in years).

If I had the authority, to go to construction sites, ask for green cards, ID's, then issue tickets to the employer, I would do this as a volunteer one day a week. A person only needs to go to the banks on Friday, just watch one person go into the bank to cash a large check, come out to the parking lot and pay all those illegals, waiting in cars and vans.
    Why don't you go to the bank you are talking about on Friday.....Take lots of digital pixs and send them to the IRS....post them here and on other sites like saveourstate.org , wehirealiens.com .... and others... send copies to the contractor and let him know where he can see pixs of him and his illegal workers and illegal doings on the internet....Get a pix of his truck with company name too......Post his phone number too so we can all call him....

AOL polls usually lean more towards the illegal alien side than other online polls.

The fact this poll is reading such a large sample at

Yes 59%
    No 41%
    Total Votes: 105,286

is strong news!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport Illegals

I'm all for deporting the lot of them. True, it probably would cost a lot, in some respects. Not thinking of the Gestalt theory, break it down into smaller lots.

I think of the brick wall. It is built one brick at a time.

If all the "pro" groups can bus loads of them around for demostrations, would it be so difficult for our country to load up buses and deposit them on their on turf? One bus at a time if that's what it amounts to? Heck, better than nothing!

In the meantime however, build a wall.

TAKE THEM ALL. DEPORT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

still yes 59%
    no 41%

this seems a bit fishy to me that it is still the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123