Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

we definitely shouldn't be issuing any new visas to anyone, no matter what the number is, until they untangle this mess. I doubt they would have to reaise the number of visas at all if they would just offer the jobs to Americans for the going rate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    we definitely shouldn't be issuing any new visas to anyone, no matter what the number is, until they untangle this mess. I doubt they would have to reaise the number of visas at all if they would just offer the jobs to Americans for the going rate.
    JJ,

I'm in complete agreement with you here. Our borders need to be secured before any Visa quotas are raised. Not only this, but it seems very unlikely that the USA needs more foreign workers at this time regardless of level of skill or occupation.

There are millions of unemployed Americans and their numbers increase each year as well as decreased wages and decreased benefits. This is due to rich corporations and politicians who are reaping in massive profits while they displace American citizens in jobs with cheaper foreign labor, many of these foreigners who then milk American taxpapers for all types of welfare that the companies who hire them should be paying (for one example, health care). Actually, these corporations should be hiring American citizens before hiring foreigners and at wages and benefits that afford them at least a sustainable lifestyle.

Illegal immigration helps no one and hurts us all, whether our ancestors have been here for centuries or newly went through the process of legalization. Because of overpopulation, the massive numbers allowed to the USA through legal immigration is also hurting Americans including legal immigrants already here. We just cannot take on the excessive numbers of poor from other countries and sustain the lifestyle immigrants covet. The door cannot stay open indefintely with the millions of both illegal and legal every year. Before long, the USA will become a third world nation filled with poverty and corrupton. Same things are happening to Canada, most of Europe and Australia too. Pretty soon there will not be any nation left that affords a reasonable, sustainable and at least a middle-class lifestyle to the majority of its' citizens.

There are just too many people in this world. Please read my signature line. Everyone needs to seriously consider birth control and lowering the population levels throughout the world. And, if you know that any child you birth is going to live in squalor, why on Earth would you want to bring them into this world. Using a richer nation to birth your burdens is a sorry way to go in my opinion. By doing so, you just lower the economic sustainability of that nation if you mooch by birthing anchor babies and taking advantage of welfare that is intended really as short-term help for Citizens who are going through some hopefully temporary rough economic times.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Annie, I've seen your signature line. I couldn't agree more. We definitely cannot sustain anymore people in this country.

I feel like the plagues of days gone by and plagues in times to come are nature's way of population control. It only stands to reason that too many people living and breathing, creating waste and pollution, in the same space are going to make each other sick.

If you put too many fish in the same pond, some die. Same with turtles in a pen that they can't get out of. Mammals will kill their own young if there isn't enough of what nature has to offer to sustain them all. Some even EAT their own young after they kill them. That tells me something meaningful and I think anyone with a modicum of interest in science or common sense would see that people are not different-- people can't all live in the same place at the same time without sufficient air, water, food and shelter.

I am against stem cell research because what are they going to do with all the people they keep alive? I think drug research is counter productive for the same reason as well as an excuse for the drug companies to rip off Americans. People think I'm strange because of that but I can't help it.

So birth control is definitely a big issue. While I don't blame it all on us horrible Catholics as many people around here seem to, I can see that it is an issue that warrants attention and if it doesn't get attention soon enough, Mother Nature is going to take control and solve the problem for us.

Around 1918, a flu killed 1/3 of the world's population. Two of my father's brothers were among the causalties. How long before the next "flu" strikes?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Years ago Ehrlich man wrote a book titled "The Population Bomb". It was a very scary book at the time. He described a future where we would crowd ourselves off the planet. He started the Zero Population growth movement just called ZPG. The point of ZPG was to at best replace ourselves in the population but not add to it. It seems that the Baby Boomers have accomplished the goal of the movement only to be side tracked by doom sayers who say there will not be enough workers to support the baby boomers Social Security payments. This is one of the big arguments of the open borders crowd. The truth is that if left alone by the politicians we would have more than enough in the trust fund to pay the Boomers. As far as our efforts to be responsible about population growth, this horrific social experiment with open borders has been our reward. No good deed goes unpunished.

Would I leave my political party over their stance on amnesty?

Yes!!! However I will not give up my right to vote for those
    of any party who will secure our borders,punish those whom
    employ illegally documented or undocumented labor.
    I have witnessed hundreds of legal coworkers being laid off
    and replaced by those that do not speak ,nor understand
    English.
    Fed up!!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC Ronl48!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    depends on what kinda visas we're talking about. I think we should still welcome tourists and students so the F - 1, M-1, J-1 visas should still be issued, just like the tourist visa IMO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123