Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very clever patrickhenryjr.........

No 221 94%

Yes 12 5%

Undecided 3 1%

Pro-amnesty politicians are using U.S. citizenship as the currency to buy votes.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SHOULD ILLEGALS WHAT ?

Quote Originally Posted by patrickhenryjr
    Welcome to ALIPAC CindyB.

SHOULD ILLEGALS BE GIVEN DRIVERS LICENSES ? I think since it is Sunday, I will Amen GoGo's response and 2nd...

I thought I would pass along some very disturbing news to those who have welcomed me here of late, I had to go to the hospital Friday evening.

A long story short... they found I had the symptoms of Lou-Dobbs-libertarianism, w/serious side effects concurring of independentism as well. They also found signs in my blood analysis, that I had retained the "Revolutionary" gene in my DNA, and this was contagious !

If you find yourselves experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may want to seek some kind of help. Your choice and choosing.

1. THUMPING OF YOUR DESK OR KEYBOARD

2. SHAKING YOUR HEAD BACK & FORTH IN DISBELIEF

3. HOLDING YOUR HEAD IN DISBELIEF & SHAME

4. FEELING ILL AT THE SITE OF A DONKEY OR ELEPHANT

5. SETTING YOUR DVR TO RECORD LOU DOBBS TONIGHT

Note that these are just SOME of the symptoms of this affliction. I had to seek on the spot counseling because since going to the Thomas Jefferson Library of Congress, researching and downloading and printing some pretty neat documents... When I pulled the picture of Patrick Henry out of t he printer... I think I was possessed w/the Spirit of Mr. Henry I believe.

I started talking imperviously about Freedom, Rights & Liberty. Everything started having to "rhyme" w/Liberty. My better 1/2 counter part threatened to call John Edwards or Lisa Williams, to see if I had been possessed !

So be fore warned my fellow neighbors & friends, watching Lou Dobbs and going to the Library Of Congress, & touching things from such, all in the same day, may cause you to start acting like me.

We've all used the same posting pages here, and I might have contaminated some of you. You might at least want to wash your hands or cover your mouth...

"Oh forgive me Lord, for being 1/2 insane and dis-illusioned, by the state of our state, and all the things that might spew out my keyboard, in response to my newly found affliction. And be w/US Lord in our hour of need. Amen "

To A Better Day America ~

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !
    VERY FUNNY! YOU OUGHT TO SEND PART OF THIS TO THE LOU DOBBS SHOW.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Long Live America !

Long Live America ! And all she was, and is yet to be ...

I hope and pray my friends, that being a "hoot", is also an Independents, Libertarian way of saying, I touched your humor bone. I have been advised that such "therapy," along w/the good old fashioned hugs, are the best remedy for such side effects of having, Dobbs-aterrianism.

[ New Webster's Dictionary meaning of "newly found Independents." ]

And if I knew how to send 'part' of this and that to Mr. Dobbs, I would. But my quill and bottle, and slow horse prevent me from doing so. The gentleman is doing a swell and fine job of "carrying the Lantern."

Of coarse, I hope all of you can understand that this is how we spoke in the days of what would have been your Great, Great, Really Great, Grand Fathers, and have trouble finding anyone who "speaks my language."

If anyone, whom is more clever than I, has a faster quill and steed in hand, please feel free to help this man of ancient bones, to get the message to Mr. Dobbs. Please feel Free ~

I can only remember when receiving a message from Ben or Thomas, it would take days, even weeks, months when Thomas was in France ~

So I say to you... my fellow neighbors and country PEOPLE ~

OPEN THE BOTTLE AND SEND FORTH THE MESSAGE, TO A NEW HORIZON, YET HOWEVER FAR AWAY... THE CURRENT WILL CARRY !

To A Better Day America ~

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !

FINAL RESULTS

Raw Data

No 343 95%

Yes 16 4%

Undecided 3 1%

Lou Dobbs said on TV the other night he is a Populist.
    LOU DOBBS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12