Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Zogby Poll: More than half of voters unhappy with Presidenti

Zogby Poll: More than half of voters unhappy with Presidential Picks

Kathryn Hauser

Are you happy with the current crop of presidential candidates this election year? A new Zogby poll answers that very question - saying many voters are not.

Trevor Alfrod of Albany has been closely following the upcoming presidential elections and feels that no candidate can possess the same political views that he has.

“No way there is going to be a person who’s got exactly what you want. You’ve just got to pick someone who mirrors it closely in the issues you most believe in.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

....and Ron Paul's new Manifesto book is selling like hotcakes. Let's ditch the other 3 and go with Ron Paul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm already there... Go Ron Paul ... I want to shake this country up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When i was at my DAV (Disabled American Veterans) last Wednesday. The hot topic was McAmnesty . From there it grew to Dubya . Hmmm these guys aren't respected at all by vet's . I'ld say those poll numbers are way off . I use vets cause msm wants the public to thinks old time veterans are voting McAmnesty . NO ! these men understand politicians better than most . Good example is VFW supporting Anti-Illegal bills etc etc. Hate is a natural response to violent acts on our nation and people . I'ld say Bushco is down as low as 15% . Dr.Paul , Class act and Honest a real politician . Not a thug like is in power now with agenda's against the people . McAmnesty and la raza have problems and i think they will try and wear us down to win . No Way . America First
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Tenzc-

I was wondering if his poll numbers were really in the toilet. Who's left to support the man. Most Republicans are fairly well educated.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    Tenzc-

I was wondering if his poll numbers were really in the toilet. Who's left to support the man. Most Republicans are fairly well educated.
    I'm not a "Paulie" yet ! But this is a fact , google it and you will see. Dr.Paul had more donatation from troops than any other potus candidate.
    And No illegal donations like Billary had , twice .
    something to think about maybe if were to change this mess we call a government
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

....and Ron Paul's new Manifesto book is selling like hotcakes. Let's ditch the other 3 and go with Ron Paul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com
    Here is a link to the book that you can read some and test it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Man.../dp/0446537519

Tenzc-

Anyone that is still supporting Democrats or Republicans at this point in time shouldn't be described as educated. Sheeple maybe.

Even though the republicans do talk a mean immigration control talk I have never seen any action on the subject since they told us in grade school that there wasn't going to be enough room for us to have children.

If you look at the Immigration Caucus member role the republicans do lead but still I'm feeling like a moron here.

http://www.house.gov/bilbray/irc/members.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Tenzc-

Anyone that is still supporting Democrats or Republicans at this point in time shouldn't be described as educated. Sheeple maybe.

Even though the republicans do talk a mean immigration control talk I have never seen any action on the subject since they told us in grade school that there wasn't going to be enough room for us to have children.

If you look at the Immigration Caucus member role the republicans do lead but still I'm feeling like a moron here.

http://www.house.gov/bilbray/irc/members.shtml
    StokeyBob you may have misunderstood us . Or maybe we where not clear enough . BB's can certainly cause that type of problem. Fact, i'm a Conservative gop . My party left me , i didn't leave them . Now i'm an independent in a small effort to tell the screwed up big boys "Get it Right". So they saddle up McAmnesty . Whats a guy to do ? Paul is looking pretty good aganist larry ,curly and moe .
    I think most of us are feeling like morons also . No Tancredo or Hunter . Not even Thompson . The cfr picked the worst 3 puppets in the world to make their statement of "We own you , what ya going to do ?" Well collectively we keep pushing on "Immigration Enforcement" i feel the boiler will blow . The gop is losing there butts right now . We have a hope to win this Non enforcement on immigration or the gop is wiped imo

tencz57,

I'm just frustrated as all get out.

Those three candidates are sure, "in your face" Revolutionaries that have nothing to offer the people of the United States.

It is looking to be a very hot summer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast