Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

$25,000 Reward for Missing VA Laptop

$25,000 Reward for Missing VA Laptop
    Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:49:23 -0600 (CST)

The FBI is offering a reward up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of an external hard drive missing from a Veterans Affairs office in Birmingham, Alabama.

http://birmingham.fbi.gov/pressrel/2007/bh022107.htm

Hi GregaGreatAmerican,

Thanks for posting this. Appears that lessons were not learned during last years theft of a VA computer.

Your post could be right on topic. We read an enormous number of articles about illegals commiting homicide regularly

-----------------
    More than twice as many Americans have died at the hands of illegals than those who paid the ultimate price in Iraq and Afganistan combined
    -----------------
    Is the lack of news about illegals committing larceny - because that's just "business as usual?" Or, does their "diplomatic immunity" apply to such crimes? Are illegals involved in these info tech thefts? If so, are illegals fencing these stolen computers/media for the Chinese Communists?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I think the value on that far exceeds $25,000. Good luck getting that back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi GregaGreatAmerican,

Thanks for posting this. Appears that lessons were not learned during last years theft of a VA computer.

Your post could be right on topic. We read an enormous number of articles about illegals commiting homicide regularly

-----------------
    More than twice as many Americans have died at the hands of illegals than those who paid the ultimate price in Iraq and Afganistan combined
    -----------------
    Is the lack of news about illegals committing larceny - because that's just "business as usual?" Or, does their "diplomatic immunity" apply to such crimes? Are illegals involved in these info tech thefts? If so, are illegals fencing these stolen computers/media for the Chinese Communists?
    hi back at ya, coto
    I got a list as long as your arm of wanted poster of the illegals you speak of if you like i can send you up dates every so offten

But you are welcome And yes if any one thinks for one second that the so called high teck gangs, dont play a big part in this criminal invasion we are faced with stoping, we may need to sit them down and read a few other list I have