Mad World News

[VIDEO] Bill Clinton Was Just Caught Trash Talking Israel On A Hot Mic

http://madworldnews.com/bill-clinton...srael-hot-mic/

Do you stand with Israel... or Slick Willy?

What Bill Clinton Was Just Caught Saying About Israel Over A Hot Mic Will Have You Fuming
madworldnews.com

in News, Politics, Videos / by Robert Rich / on September 16, 2014 at 7:38 pm /

As America continues to turn a cold shoulder to our greatest ally, it seems that many are quick to jump on the bandwagon, because that’s what Obama is doing of course. In a recent conversation, Bill Clinton took his vocal opposition against the country to a new level as he was caught on an open mic bashing the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
The incident occurred over the weekend at the Harkin Steak Fry in Iowa where Clinton was speaking with a few spectators where he boldly declared that Netanyahu was not the man to bring peace between Israel and Palestine. The disheartening dialogue was kicked off when a spectator stated, “If we don’t force him to make peace, we won’t have peace.”
Bill Clinton quickly shot back at the man, “First of all, I agree with that. But in 2000, Ehud Barak, I got him to agree to something that I’m not sure I could have gotten Rabin to agree to, and Rabin was murdered for giving land to the Palestinians.” The spectator, now involving the Israel Prime minister directly, spoke over Clinton saying, “I agree, but Netanyahu is not the guy.”

Wrapping up the exchange, Clinton concluded, “So, we got — I agree with that. But we had … He would have gotten 96 percent of the West Bank, land swaps in Gaza, appropriate water rights, and East Jerusalem, something that hasn’t even been discussed since I left office. And by the way, don’t forget, both Arafat and Abbas later tried to say they would take it. They said, ‘We changed our minds, we’ll take it now,’ and by then they had a government that wouldn’t give it to them.”
Now that you’ve heard it, we want to hear from you – when the world hears the leaders and politicians of our nation bashing our greatest ally, how does that make us look? Feel free to leave us your thoughts in the comments below.

Feel free to like the author, Robert Rich, on Facebook here.

http://madworldnews.com/bill-clinton...srael-hot-mic/