Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Pelosi trash talking on what the Founding Fathers wanted.

For those interested in Pelosi making a mockery of herself yet again.

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/vid ... dium=email

Seriously if the founding fathers wanted this sort of immigration why didn't they just say anyone who steps on our shore and says the Pledge of Allegiance is an automatic citizen or why did they have to wait till the end of slavery to pass a law for the 14th amendment which suggests it was just for once slaves.

Banned
    I CANNOT even watch this horrific video She Is suffering some kind of mental Illness that seems to have also affected many of her fellow DemoRATS . These people are not "representing AMERICANS" they are traitors to their own country plain and simple...

I don't get to view the visuals very often as I do not watch TV; an occasional YOUTUBE but that is it. I have seen this woman in short clips only a few times. Does she always speak the way she has in this video? She acts as though she may have a had a wee-bit of sauce.

"..makes America more American"...? What the heck does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I CANNOT even watch this horrific video She Is suffering some kind of mental Illness that seems to have also affected many of her fellow DemoRATS . These people are not "representing AMERICANS" they are traitors to their own country plain and simple...
    She might as well be honest and just admit "There is an agenda, get with the agenda like I did, DAMN YOU!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Couldn't watch the entire video.

Will never forget when she was asked if the health care bill was constitutional and she replied 'Are you serious?' Very telling imo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Sad part is there are grounds to easily argue Constitutionality based on previous agenda's. I do agree that the current healthcare bill is a travesty and many ethical issues.

But it is easy to argue that we require all drivers to have auto insurance. We require everyone to pay SS, medicare, and medicaid which are not actual taxes but forced government buy in programs. Now while some argue theres a difference between medicare/medicaid and forcing buying private insurance the doctors are private that provide the actual treatments.

The problem is they actually have a very solid arguement that it is constitutional unless they rule such like forcing SS, medicare, and medicaid payments as unconstitutional. The arguement could then be extended to using taxes for running the government to pay those programs if to many opted out as unconstitutional as well.

The last arguement remaining relates to auto insurance as its not required to "live" and is a luxury. However hospital or medical treatment could be argued the same way while not a solid arguement one that could win plenty of support. Since hospitals are private one could say they should have the right to deny care to those who can't pay or don't have insurance along with giving health insurers the right to deny insurance to someone who has not carried insurance in their life until they need medical care without requiring backpayments before accepting them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for or against. Just stating the arguements which we have already created and upheld in previous similiar cases. I tend to be a believer if you can't afford it and you didn't think ahead to carry insurance to bad. Its people who wait until the last second that have driven up everyone else's costs.

I spent a LOT of time researching this back when the healthcare bill was comming forward. Its such a screwed up system we already have and a screwed up bill as well.

She twitches too much, like she's really nervous!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where the hell is the guy with the shoe?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Holy Pelsoi"

I use that instead of "Holy S--t"

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Sad part is there are grounds to easily argue Constitutionality based on previous agenda's. I do agree that the current healthcare bill is a travesty and many ethical issues.

But it is easy to argue that we require all drivers to have auto insurance. We require everyone to pay SS, medicare, and medicaid which are not actual taxes but forced government buy in programs. Now while some argue theres a difference between medicare/medicaid and forcing buying private insurance the doctors are private that provide the actual treatments.

The problem is they actually have a very solid arguement that it is constitutional unless they rule such like forcing SS, medicare, and medicaid payments as unconstitutional. The arguement could then be extended to using taxes for running the government to pay those programs if to many opted out as unconstitutional as well.

The last arguement remaining relates to auto insurance as its not required to "live" and is a luxury. However hospital or medical treatment could be argued the same way while not a solid arguement one that could win plenty of support. Since hospitals are private one could say they should have the right to deny care to those who can't pay or don't have insurance along with giving health insurers the right to deny insurance to someone who has not carried insurance in their life until they need medical care without requiring backpayments before accepting them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for or against. Just stating the arguements which we have already created and upheld in previous similiar cases. I tend to be a believer if you can't afford it and you didn't think ahead to carry insurance to bad. Its people who wait until the last second that have driven up everyone else's costs.

I spent a LOT of time researching this back when the healthcare bill was comming forward. Its such a screwed up system we already have and a screwed up bill as well.
    Your point is very well taken. However, this president and his minions argued from the beginning of this debacle that "Obamacare" was not a tax. Social Security is considered a legitimate tax, as is income tax. They are now backpedaling. Like so many of his pre-election statements and promises, i.e. "transparency", C-Span coverage of all legislative actions. earmarks, etc. etc. it was all a sham. For some interesting exposure, use your favorite search engine and review Page 107 of the health care bill. Not allowing total disclosure and rapid passage of this outrageous bill was planned, intended and unfortunately passed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast