Like Tree1Likes

Thread: “Stop Mass Hysteria” Michael Savage on Kavanaugh Frenzy: It’s Like a Virus, Epidemic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“Stop Mass Hysteria” Michael Savage on Kavanaugh Frenzy: It’s Like a Virus, Epidemic

“Stop Mass Hysteria” – Michael Savage on Kavanaugh Frenzy: It’s Like a Virus, an Epidemic… It Will Die of Its Own Oxygen Deprivation (AUDIO)

by Jim Hoft September 23, 2018 20 Comments

GATEWAY PUNDIT INTERVIEWS DR. MICHAEL SAVAGE

The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft interviewed Dr. Michael Savage on his latest book “Stop Mass Hysteria” this weekend.
    “Stop Mass Hysteria” COULD NOT come at a better time. And our discussion with Dr. Savage on this subject was timely to say the least.

Dr. Savage discussed the history of mass hysteria in America from the Salem witch trials to the Trump-Russia collusion witch hunt.
    Michael Savage also shared his thoughts on the mass hysteria surrounding the Brett Kavananaugh confirmation hearings.
    Dr. Michael Savage: Let me just say starting from the beginning that there is a huge difference between mass hysteria and justified concern. And this is something we have to understand. There are imagined threats and then there is real danger as we all know. And this is an imagined threat – That Kavanaugh poses a threat to all women on the planet that he’s a mad rapist. That he will be on the Supreme Court running around and making the climate of rape more acceptable. This is the greatest example of mass hysteria since the Trump derangement syndrome. And it is a continuation of course, of the hatred of Trump and their hatred for those of us who supported Donald Trump, and Donald Trump’s agenda more than Donald Trump. It’s really not about Donald Trump it’s about the agenda which is largely based on modern nationalism that I offered for many, many years.
    Dr. Savage is truly brilliant. He publishes a book on mass hyteria and the the Kavanaugh confirmation comes along.
    Dr. Savage goes on to say the number one greatest threat facing America today is radical Islam. “For the last 1,400 years radical Islam has been at war with the world. This is not Islamophobia as the mainstream media would have you believe. It is history.”
    Michael Savage took some time to bash CNN in his chapter titled “From Salem to CNN” where he compares the two asking, “They’re not to different are they?”
    Michael went on to describe the real “war on women” is the radical feminists who are actually debasing feminists and debasing women across America with false accusations, or exaggerated accusations.
    Dr. Savage talked about the danger of mass hysteria, “It’s like a virus. As a trained epidemiologist it’s really like an epidemic. It’s almost a medical situation, this madness is very similar to an epidemic that continues to spread though a population without discriminating who it attacks. That’s the point. And so in stopping mass hysteria I try to bring real history to the discussion rather than straight polemics.”
    Near the end of the interview I asked Michael about what will eventually the end of mass hysteria. Michael offered this, “We have to believe at the end reason will trump hysteria. We have to believe. I believe this mania we are living through will die of its own oxygen deprivation.”
    Let’s hope Dr. Savage is right. He usually is. God help us.

Youtube Video https://youtu.be/Xr_nQZQnUro

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ivation-audio/

I agree, this is out of control. Just a Progressive Feminist short bus, window lickers attacking the Trump Agenda

Wow! Ronan Farrow Could Not Confirm Kavanaugh Was at Party – 5 Yale Classmates Say They Never Saw This or Heard of the Party

by Jim Hoft September 23, 2018
    351 Comments
    500Share
    107Tweet

The New Yorker dropped a story on Sunday night of a second woman accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh of lewd behavior some 30 years ago.

Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer have released a report in the New Yorker from a second woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct — and this time it includes a dildo.
    And the woman was drunk.

The 53-year-old accuser Deborah Ramirez told the New Yorker that she was initially hesitant to speak out because she was drunk at the time and her memory had gaps. She spent six days “carefully assessing her memories” and consulting with her attorney before going public.

This is amazing —wo male students who were allegedly at the party, the wife of another male student, and three other Yale classmates all tell Ronan Farrow that there is no way Kavanaugh assaulted Ramirez.

The New Yorker could not confirm ANY of the details of the party from any witness.
    Ronan Farrow could not even confirm that Kavanaugh was at the party in question!

The best friend of Ramirez tells Ronan Farrow of Ramirez: “this is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.”
    Philip Wegmann @PhilipWegmann
    · 3h
    Two male students who were allegedly at the party, the wife of another male student, and three other Yale classmates all tell Ronan Farrow that there is no way Kavanaugh assaulted Ramirez.https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez … pic.twitter.com/x0l6ZOk5H2

The best friend of Ramirez tells Ronan Farrow of Ramirez: “this is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” pic.twitter.com/AQVHdN8Dlk
    8:10 PM - Sep 23, 2018

1,948 people are talking about this

And here’s the kicker… Ronan Farrow could not confirm Kavanaugh was at the party Ramirez describes.

· 3h
    Replying to @PhilipWegmann
    The best friend of Ramirez tells Ronan Farrow of Ramirez: “this is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” pic.twitter.com/AQVHdN8Dlk

Philip Wegmann‏Verified account @PhilipWegmann

Ronan Farrow could not confirm Kavanaugh was at the party Ramirez describes

5:19 PM - 23 Sep 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-of-the-party/

Whoa! Feinstein Finally Releases Christine Ford Letter — FONT DOES NOT MATCH UP!

by Jim Hoft September 23, 2018
    547 Comments
    1.2KShare
    245Tweet

Senate Judiciary Committee Minority Leader Dianne Feinstein finally released what she says is the original letter to her from Kavanaugh accuser Christine Ford.

The letter was first sent to the California Democrat in July. Feinstein or her staff leaked the letter to the press last week. On Sunday she finally released the letter to Majority leader Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA).
    Senate Judiciary Cmte. Chairman Grassley released the original letter that Christine Ford first sent to Senator Feinstein on Sunday night.

The font in the second paragraph does not match with the rest of the letter.

Paul Sperry noticed the discrepancy when the letter was released.

Paul Sperry @paulsperry_
    BREAKING: In the original unreacted letter Feinstein finally gave to Grassley, the size of the font of first line of the second paragraph ("Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during High School in the early 1980's") is strangely larger than the rest of the text
    8:17 PM - Sep 23, 2018

NBC Politics @NBCPolitics

JUST IN: Senate Judiciary Cmte. Chairman Grassley releases original letter that Dr. Ford first sent to Sen. Feinstein, as well as Feinstein's letter to Grassley.
    8:21 PM - Sep 23, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-not-match-up/

Kavanaugh: Feminism is Just Another Lefty Tribalism

What we are seeing right now with the feminists and #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen and the Kavanaugh moment is another tragedy, midwived by the left: a gender tribal war

September 24, 2018
    By Christopher Chantrill

The way to think about the political riptides of Kavanaugh Witch Hunt is through the lens of anthropology. Imagine that we are bug-hunters observing the Noble Savages of a heretofore undiscovered tribe in the Amazon rainforest.
    This is what human communal life was like before the invention of the law: life in villages where everybody knows everybody’s business and remembers everything -- or think they remember everything -- that was ever said or done for the last 20 years.
    And all that matters is, my tribe against your tribe. To the death.
    Some ways back, a pack of notorious patriarchs decided that this was not perhaps the best way to advance the interests of trade, and so they decreed the Common Law, which is nothing more than a bunch of lawyers deciding, in a tedious and boring process, how to soften the barbarous instincts of tribal conflict with the notion we now call “due process.”
    So, in our modern Anglo-American legal system we have abandoned the old form of conflict resolution -- of my tribe versus your tribe and no holds barred -- with a new form, the trial at law featuring judge, prosecution and defense, rules of evidence, all conducted before a jury. When you can get justice from a court then you don’t need “my tribe right or wrong” anymore.
    So why are we all behaving like hunter-gatherer tribesmen and tribeswomen of olden times? I explain it all with my theory of the left as the Great Reaction.
    Here’s how the left got us here.
    When people leave their little tribal village and migrate to the big world of the city and its marketplace for goods and for labor, it is terrifying. Sure, everyone wants to get out of the poverty and the stifling hierarchy of the village, but when they get to the city they panic and immediately hunker down into a tribal ethnic enclave and their young men form an urban gang to protect their tribal ethnic enclave. When these people go to work in a factory, what do they do? They form a labor union to “protect” themselves from the terrifying power of their employer.
    But eventually people will assimilate to the culture of the city. If not for the left.
    It has been the world-historical role of the left to power the neo-tribalism of city newcomers into an almost world-conquering secular religion. Marx and Gramsci and Marcuse and Alinsky sold the frightened new arrivals in the city a fake class -- and now gender and race -- tribalism to replace the tribalism of the kindred they left behind in their ancestral village. And it hasn’t helped a bit.
    This is nothing less than a world-historical tragedy. Without the left, the workers would have slowly muddled through and become competent city dwellers, much as I describe in my Road to the Middle Class. Alas, no. Instead of slowly assimilating to the bourgeois tribe, the left taught the workers to form a class tribe, led of course by lefties. And so the working class became class soldiers, drafted by the left into a global class war. What a cool idea, for the left.
    What we are seeing right now with the feminists and #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen and the Kavanaugh moment is another tragedy, midwived by the left: a gender tribal war.
    In the official narrative, we were to hear women roar as they stormed the citadel of male patriarchy, to demolish male supremacy, let women control their fertility, and climb up the corporate ladder. Yeah, right.
    With a modicum of goodwill and good sense, women could have gently entered into the public square and given to it, in the words of German sociologist Georg Simmel, “a more feminine sensibility.” But the left doesn’t believe in that. So they launched a gender war on everything middle-class -- marriage, morality, abortion, divorce, microaggressions, safe spaces -- and what have we got?
    Well, I would say we have got the rather sad case of Christine Blasey Ford. Whatever really happened to her in her teenage years we may never know. Today, and forever after, she is a victim, a draftee thrown into the meat-grinder of the left’s gender trench war.
    In my view, the women believers in the left’s secular religion of feminism are being led into darkness in exactly the same way the workers were led into a box canyon of class warfare a hundred years ago.
    That’s the problem with all this neo-tribal warfare, of class, of race, of gender, this “culture of activism.” When the “activists” have finished using their “little darlings” for their power games they abandon them on the side of the road, hungry and wounded, rather like Christine Blasey Ford this very minute.
    My question is: how much longer are we going to allow the left to continue with its destructive tribalism of class and race and gender? We moderns are better than that.

Christopher Chantrill @chrischantrill runs the go-to site on US government finances, usgovernmentspending.com. Also get his American Manifesto and his Road to the Middle Class.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...tribalism.html

The Burning of Brett Kavanaugh

How many drama-queen explosions can we put up with? How many lies can we absorb?

September 24, 2018
    By Deanna Chadwell

Any thinking person today is hearing alarms going off in all directions over the Kavanaugh accusations. It’s obvious that this is all dirty politics; we can see that in the timing, in the fussiness about Ford testifying, in the nasty rhetoric that swirls in poisonous clouds throughout Washington. But the problem is much deeper.

In the first place, we have no clearly defined morés for sexual behavior anymore. The sexual revolution has opened a multitude of fearful doors. Our young women find themselves defenseless in compromising situations and we have no guidance to give them. We have no way to counsel them -- or our young men either -– about just where the line is. Sex is now allowed, performed, promoted. Women feel they can behave in any way they wish, wear whatever they wish, and men have to hold that line and read feminine signals with no idea of what they mean. This looseness has been trending for decades and suddenly now we’ve turned puritanical and are horrified at the very thought of sexual advances happening.
    We have no clear idea of what, exactly, “sexual assault” means. From the precious little detail Ford has given, we can’t tell whether she’s describing teenaged roughhousing or attempted rape. She obviously wants us to picture the latter, but if she had suffered such a violent attack, would she not have been visibly distressed at the time? Wouldn’t friends have noticed? If anything happened at all between these two people, how do we know what it was, exactly? A hand brushing across a breast? Some pushing and shoving, playful or otherwise, that got out of hand? At what point do we know that a crime occurred? “Assault” is a violent, injury-producing attack. At least it used to be. A quick check with a dictionary defines “assault” as “an unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.“ If Kavanaugh had actually committed such an act, wouldn’t that have been noticeable to others? Wouldn’t all the details be burned into her brain? You’d think so.
    Secondly, we live in a time in which men, especially white men, are automatically guilty -- of most everything, and in which women are all victims –- of everyone male. It is, in part, the vague definitions of sexual faux pas that have made this possible. Almost any advance a man makes can now be interpreted as over the line because no clear line exists. I find this disturbing. I’ve been around for a long time, worked with men for decades and have never known any who were sexually threatening, so this intense enmity between the sexes is incomprehensible to me.
    Thirdly, it seems that evidence is no longer of any importance –- for anything. Kirsten Gillibrand kept saying in her recent speech on Ford’s accusation, “I believe her. I believe her.” On the basis of what? Guilt or innocence isn’t determined by “belief” but by evidence, but Gillibrand had already made up her mind without meeting Ford, without examining her testimony, without any specifics at all. Even my religious beliefs are based on overwhelming evidence, not on how I feel at the moment. But today, logic and facts garner no respect –- every opinion is just based on emotional reaction. How is anyone to get a fair hearing under those circumstances?
    Fourthly, all this is happening at a time when few seem to understand how things are done, how our government works. Ever since Trump became president I’ve been aware of this confusion. The left acts as if they can get rid of Trump –- evidently by any means –- that Hillary will take over. They don’t seem to be aware that losing an election is an actual loss. Even Obama said “elections have consequences”. It means loss of control over administrative agencies; the whole Russia debacle stems from a failure to recognize this fact. An election loss means loss of control over who gets appointed to the Supreme Court and if you don’t have control of the Senate, that’s just done. So the leftists feel justified in throwing every hissy-fit they can drum up. Damn the law and ethics and truth.
    According to the Constitution it is within the purview of the Senate to “advise and consent” on SCOTUS appointees. The Constitution says nothing about grilling these appointees half to death, about setting land mines made out of vague and ancient fictions. The concern is supposed to be whether or not the candidate has the education, the clarity, the self-discipline to weigh issues brought before him. It is not about changing the world. It is not about getting the jump on the opposing party. It is certainly not about high school antics –- if in fact any happened. The left seems to think that a SCOTUS judge can just haul off and change laws, which explains their hysteria, but a little knowledge about the balance of power would calm those fears. SCOTUS can’t initiate lawsuits; they can only rule on what is brought before them.
    We also have forgotten that the FBI doesn’t do this kind of inquiry. Ford wants a special favor –- an FBI investigation. But each federal agency has its own job, its own territory. The FBI can only do background investigations, investigate possible federal crimes, and teenage fondling doesn’t qualify -- unless the activity crosses state lines and involves kidnapping. It is also questionable that the FBI is even capable of objectively investigating anything that connects to Donald Trump and his choice for the Court. In the last two years this agency has demonstrated appalling bias and dishonesty in its dealings with our president; it is no wonder Ford is anxious for their support here.
    We have also lost track of the concept of innocent until proven guilty -- beyond reasonable doubt. This has been slipping away for quite a while now. The media have become our judge and jury; the more sensational and politically potent an accusation is, the more likely it will be seen as true, and no amount of correction will undo that.
    What bothers me the most, however, is that we’ve lost all contact with common sense, with any desire to arrive at the truth. The truth is that Democrats believe they will take Congress in November (The key word here is “believe.”) and they want to put off the confirmation vote until then. So, Ford’s accusations have burst onto the scene in a most orchestrated, obvious manner. She wants to raise a fuss, but not be held to account, which says to me that she is unsure about the whole thing. If it were me, I’d want to get on with it, get it over with, but her hesitancy feels really off. If she didn’t want the attention why write the letter in the first place? And where does she get off wanting Kavanaugh to testify first? Testify to what? This all flies in the face of thousands of years of jurisprudence. Common sense would dictate that we pay attention to policies that have worked for millennia, but common sense is dying.

Eventually the dust will clear, and Brett Kavanaugh will be confirmed, and things will calm down -- until the next appointment comes up, until the next overblown accusation is thrown at the next decent man. How many drama-queen explosions can we put up with? How many lies can we absorb? How many crucifixions can one nation stand?

Deana Chadwell blogs at www.ASingleWindow.com. She is also an adjunct professor and department head at Pacific Bible College in southern Oregon. She teaches writing and public speaking.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...kavanaugh.html

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)