Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Good grief folks, Cain isn't even out of the private gate and into the public limelight and you are eviscerating the man! I don't profess to know everything there is to know about him but thus far he looks like a very decent, honorable and country loving man. Perfect? Doubtful. Better than almost any of the others? It would appear so. Don't forget, at least Cain hasn't been smothered in the corruption that all of these other politicians are swimming in.
    You do understand he was employed by the St. Louis Federal Reserve; he is an insider of this criminal cabal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TopSecret10 wrote:

Cain has said flat out "NO AMNESTY"
    I've been asking but no one has been able to provide anything concrete on where Cain has said he does not support a path to legalization for illegal immigrants. Of course no politicans admits to supporting amnesty, but many support a "a path to legalization" which is amnesty. Please, direct me to an interview, statement, or personal writings from Cain that says he does not support a path to legalization for illegal immigrants.

Oh, and please tell me why you think Pawlenty is a RINO. I've read the mans positions on many issues and he certainly sounds like a conservative to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Federal Reserve

In early 2011, Cain stated on his radio show that there was no need for an audit of the Federal Reserve (Cain objected to auditing the Federal Reserve in 2010 while hosting the Neal Boortz show).[42] Cain has clarified, however, that while such an audit is not a high priority for him, neither does he object to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cai ... al_Reserve
    Gee is that a flip flop??

Kathyet
    Sounds like it.

Good grief folks, Cain isn't even out of the private gate and into the public limelight and you are eviscerating the man! I don't profess to know everything there is to know about him but thus far he looks like a very decent, honorable and country loving man. Perfect? Doubtful. Better than almost any of the others? It would appear so. Don't forget, at least Cain hasn't been smothered in the corruption that all of these other politicians are swimming in.
    Cain hasn't been smothered in the corruption that all of these other politicians are swimming in??????

What about this? "Herman Cain is far too financially and economically dubious to be given any serious thought as a conservative presidential candidate. Since the Federal Reserve is the primary cause of America's ongoing economic depression, it would be the height of stupidity to nominate one of its foxes in the expectation he will put right the American hen house."

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Cain hasn't been smothered in the corruption that all of these other politicians are swimming in??????

What about this? "Herman Cain is far too financially and economically dubious to be given any serious thought as a conservative presidential candidate. Since the Federal Reserve is the primary cause of America's ongoing economic depression, it would be the height of stupidity to nominate one of its foxes in the expectation he will put right the American hen house."
    Mickey, as I said, I don't pretend to know everything about Cain. Can anyone name ANYONE considering running for POTUS that doesn't have political dirt on them?? Is there a perfect candidate out there? No. Most of us are not single issue voters. To be so would be ridiculous to the extreme. Don't misunderstand me, I've not thrown in with anybody yet. I like Cain thus far because of his conservative values and his no-nonsense approach to turning things around. He's plain spoken but appears to be intelligent and have common sense. All of us are extremely skeptical of anyone running that has made a career of politics. Cain may be the closest we can find to that standard, at least as of now. Honestly, I'm just not sure how I feel about any of them yet.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

working4change

Glenn interviews Herman Cain

Herman Cain has generated a lot of 2012 buzz in large part due to his outsider status as a successful private businessman and has become a Tea Party favorite. Over the weekend he confirmed he is in the running for the GOP Presidential nomination. Does Cain have what it takes to beat Obama? Does he really have Tea Party values and principles? Glenn spoke with Cain on radio today for the first time - you can watch the interview

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/05/24/gle ... rman-cain/

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey

Mickey, as I said, I don't pretend to know everything about Cain. Can anyone name ANYONE considering running for POTUS that doesn't have political dirt on them?? Is there a perfect candidate out there? No. Most of us are not single issue voters. To be so would be ridiculous to the extreme. Don't misunderstand me, I've not thrown in with anybody yet. I like Cain thus far because of his conservative values and his no-nonsense approach to turning things around. He's plain spoken but appears to be intelligent and have common sense. All of us are extremely skeptical of anyone running that has made a career of politics. Cain may be the closest we can find to that standard, at least as of now. Honestly, I'm just not sure how I feel about any of them yet.
    Okay, but can you support someone who refused to come out and say he won't support a future amnesty? I can't bring myself to do that. Any candidate I support must, at a minimum, state he does not support a path to legalization for illegal immigrants.

Regarding some of the other posts.........you do not have to hold political office to be considered a Republican In Name Only (RINO). I have a couple friends who like to call themselves Republicans and are registered as such but they support abortion, most social spending programs, Obama, governmental bailouts, amnesty for illegals, etc. Personally, I consider them RINOs. I'm not saying Cain is a RINO, just saying I don't think holding a political office is a requirement for being labeled with the term.

Banned
    Hes never held an office so i dont know if he is or isnt.Just because hes republican dont make him a rino just like dems arent dinos.I guess we have to wait and see if he gets in to find out.Right now i cant bring myself to him.Trying to study him a little more.Hard to judge big buisness men.Makes you wonder how they get there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123