Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 Congressmen brings Obama to Federal Court about illegal W

"When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The congressmen take Obama to court about illegal what?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

About the illegal war in Libya and that Obama didn't have Congress's approval which is required by the War Powers Act leaving war powers in Congress's hands unless the US is invaded or attacked. Obama ignored the law and took it upon himself and expected Congress to just go along with it which they didn't do. Obama had a 60 day deadline from his action to have Congress's approval which came and went w/o approval. Now there is talk now we're on a 30 day "extension" which is almost up or something like that. Not to mention Obama went against what his own Justice Department told him and told him back down but he refused listening to other political advisors who wanted to see the US in Libya.

Banned
    BREAKING NEWS: 10 Congressmen brings Obama to Federal Court about illegal Wars 16 June 2011

Thanks. I thought "W" word might be in post, didn't want to wait through ads and slow computer video loading when I didn't know what it was.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

We need to watch this VERY closely! Is congress finally growing a pair and reasserting their constitutional duty and authority???! Could be a game changer!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Thanks. I thought "W" word might be in post, didn't want to wait through ads and slow computer video loading when I didn't know what it was.
    I copied and pasted and it evidentally did not pick up all the wording

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    We need to watch this VERY closely! Is congress finally growing a pair and reasserting their constitutional duty and authority???! Could be a game changer!
    Ron Paul also brought this up several times and also in the GOP debates

Just as in Operation Fast and Furious. The Head of ATF stepped down