Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 17-Year-Old Athlete Dies Suddenly Reportedly Due to “Heart Attack or Bloodclot” Wh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

17-Year-Old Athlete Dies Suddenly Reportedly Due to “Heart Attack or Bloodclot” Wh

17-Year-Old Athlete Dies Suddenly Reportedly Due to “Heart Attack or Bloodclot” While Practicing for Upcoming Golf Tournament

By Jim Hoft
    Published September 14, 2022 at 10:05pm
    229 Comments

Tyler Erickson (Source: WJHG-TV)

A senior high school student at Holmes County High School in Florida was found lifeless at a golf course due to a “heart attack or blood clot” while practicing for an upcoming golf tournament, according to a statement from his family.
    Tyler Erickson died suddenly on Monday evening, two days before his birthday. He was 17.

Tyler Erickson with his parents. (Source: Clint Erickson Facebook)

“My son Tyler came home after playing golf and decided after drinking some water and getting hydrated he was going back out on the course. This time he took the golf cart,” Tyler’s dad, Clint Erickson wrote on his Facebook account.
    TRENDING: Florida Governor DeSantis Sends two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard (VIDEO)
    “He looked and seemed pretty normal but was a little exhausted. After talking about his golf game in the driveway, he drove off back onto the course telling me he loved us. That was the last words he spoke to me.”
    “As the sun started to set I noticed he hadn’t got back to me and his mother decided to go look for him. We pulled up the location on the phone and determined he was at hole 6 near Robin Hood ln. We pulled up and saw the cart but not him.

“After getting closer, we noticed he was slumped over on the floorboard of the golf cart. His body was lifeless I pulled him out and gave him CPR as his mom started looking for help. He had already gone to be with his lord and saver. After getting to the hospital, the doctor believes he might have had a heart attack or blood clot. I requested an autopsy.”
    “This is one of those situations you stand back and pray and cry and pray again. I don’t understand why. I just know my Tyler will be missed by his family and friends. Please keep us in prayer,” the grieving father concluded.
    The people of Holmes County are in grief at the loss of a talented athlete and top student. Tributes have poured in following Tyler’s death.
    “My heart goes out to the Erickson family and I pray for my class that has already experienced so much loss in a matter of months. You were so excited to be able to lead the Florida State Beta Convention as President this winter and our little show choir group was beyond proud to be right by your side,” Tyler’s friend, Kinsley Cook wrote.
    “There is so much I have left to say to you, but for now, this will do. I love you,” Halee Inez Terry, Tyler’s girlfriend wrote.
    A lot of people gathered at Dogwood Lakes Golf Course to pay tribute to Tyler.

Brandon Newsom
    3 hours ago

Brandon Newsom
    3 hours ago

What a great community we live in to have so many people come celebrate the life of a Tyler Erickson.
    #LiveLikeTyler
    Several videos at the page link

17-Year-Old Athlete Dies Suddenly Reportedly Due to "Heart Attack or Bloodclot" While Practicing for Upcoming Golf Tournament (thegatewaypundit.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So many deaths. God bless the young man’s family.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)