Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
When Sarah Palin said she gets her pointers from Henry Kissinger I knew she was a pawn in the globalist game whether she knows it or not. Also, when she quit in the middle of her term as Governor of Alaska I knew she was just a quitter.

I hope she doesn't run against Obama cause he will probably win and getting stuck with him for 4 more years would be devastating for US.

Ron Paul 2012
I hope she doesn't get the GOP nomination or run for it. For some reason she irritates me more than Bush ever did. I'm a registered independent and some of my friends and family are Republicans and they can't stand Palin and they couldn't stand McCain either because of his views on illegal immigration. McCain lives a life of privilege in Arizona. His children never had to attend public schools clogged up with illegals and his wife comes from wealth.

We need Ron Paul or someone like him to take back our country. Ron Paul has mentioned in interviews about how he witnessed illegals taking advantage of the health care system and other agencies. Sheltered people like Palin don't know any better. She doesn't understand that illegals don't want to be Americans they want to exploit resources.