Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

2012 Shaping up to be Disaster for Obama?

The Liberty Movement Hits Wisconsin

On August 3, 2011
    by Eric Odom

UPDATE: CampaignTrailReport.com will be traveling with the Tea Party Express through Wisconsin this weekend. See the Tea Party Express website for more information. http://www.teapartyexpress.org/

It’s still a little early in the 2012 election season so “mostâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since you obviously limit your reading - you should know that next tuesday is the recall election for 6 Republican State Senators - current polling shows Dems lead or tied in all of them Unions are spending millions in Robtot calls and Get out the vote.

I would NOT count Wisconsin as a tossup. Gov. Rick Scott has really soured the mood up there and damages the Republican Brand - there were better way to do what he wanted.

2012 will only be a disater for Obama if the Republican come up with an electable candidate. Michelle Bachman is NOT electatble.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Since you obviously limit your reading - you should know that next tuesday is the recall election for 6 Republican State Senators - current polling shows Dems lead or tied in all of them Unions are spending millions in Robtot calls and Get out the vote.

I would NOT count Wisconsin as a tossup. Gov. Rick Scott has really soured the mood up there and damages the Republican Brand - there were better way to do what he wanted.

2012 will only be a disater for Obama if the Republican come up with an electable candidate. Michelle Bachman is NOT electatble.
    no Judy.. I am a former Blue dog .. now I just call myself fiscal conservative

as far as that goes I wanted Bush on trial for treason; now its Obama

Bush destroyed the republican party just like Obam/Pelosi and Reid is doing to the Democratic party

I want all of the nuts that are robbing America blind removed from office

any politician that tries to limit my rights as an American I am fighting tooth and nail
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller

no Judy.. I am a former Blue dog .. now I just call myself fiscal conservative

as far as that goes I wanted Bush on trial for treason; now its Obama

Bush destroyed the republican party just like Obam/Pelosi and Reid is doing to the Democratic party

I want all of the nuts that are robbing America blind removed from office

any politician that tries to limit my rights as an American I am fighting tooth and nail
    What does this have to doe with my post about Wisconsin and the special election there. I was commenting on your statement that Wisconsin is a toss-up in the general. I am saying I don't think so as Gov. Scott has angered too many people by mishandling his state's fiscal crisis.