Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

The Carbon Tax is another tax rip off for Americans!

JohnDoe 2, you are right about Wyoming and Montana both having huge supplies of natural gas, oil, shale oil and coal. However, the government and corporations have access to these supplies and monies not the people.

I saw a program on C-Span a few weeks ago, and one of their Senators was talking about the Carbon tax and how the states in the West in particular would be harder hit than the other states. I will see if I can locate a link to that program.

About the people from California, I think that the people on the posts should encourage them instead of making them feel worse than they already feel about the situation. The legal citizens are being stuck paying really high taxes across the board and the cost of living is un-bearable. And the streets are filled with drugs and criminal illegals. About 1/2 of HUD housing is going to illegals and social services and welfare is being given to the illegals.......and the people of California have dumb arrogant SOB politicians that refuse to help the legal citizens of California. We, on the post and in our country, must help to empower Americans that are living in the war zones like California.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Carbon Tax is another tax rip off for Americans!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    JohnDoe 2, . . .
    About the people from California, I think that the people on the posts should encourage them instead of making them feel worse than they already feel about the situation. The legal citizens are being stuck paying really high taxes across the board and the cost of living is un-bearable. And the streets are filled with drugs and criminal illegals. About 1/2 of HUD housing is going to illegals and social services and welfare is being given to the illegals.......and the people of California have dumb arrogant SOB politicians that refuse to help the legal citizens of California. We, on the post and in our country, must help to empower Americans that are living in the war zones like California.
    I live in San Diego. I could move anyplace in the country but I have no reason too. I like it here better than anyplace in the country I have ever been. Best weather in the country, good people, nice neaighborhood, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: The Carbon Tax is another tax rip off for Americans!

JohnDoe 2, you are right about Wyoming and Montana both having huge supplies of natural gas, oil, shale oil and coal. However, the government and corporations have access to these supplies and monies not the people.
    These industries have lots of good paying jobs.

And these states have low unemployment because of the good money that people can make there.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Some good news about California.

JohnDoe2, I am happy to hear that the illegals have not destroyed all of California . I'm also glad that you are staying and hope that other legal citizens of California will stay and find a way to take back the state from the hands of the politcal and corporate corrupt and un-feeling elites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Thank God Americans still have job opportunites in the US.

Yes, John Doe2, they do have job opportunites in these industries but surprisingly, the people still pay very high prices for energy and they will also be hit harder than California and other warmer states if and/or when the Carbon tax is put into effect.

Personally, I am a fan of California and Wyoming and would be hard-pressed to decide which state to live in given the opportunity to choose between the two states. smile.

Re: Thank God Americans still have job opportunites in the U

. . . Personally, I am a fan of California and Wyoming and would be hard-pressed to decide which state to live in given the opportunity to choose between the two states. smile.
    Wyoming has no ocean and lots of snow and cold weather.

San Diego has an ocean and no snow. I can drive a 100 miles to snow skying in the winter if I want it. Or 100 miles to a desert.

That makes the choice easy for many people.
    NO AMNESTY

Banned
    I do love California from north to south , the beauty , history , and American diversity of its people makes it so awesome .
    Americans must take it back .

LAST ONE OUT TURN OFF THE LIGHTS
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12