Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

AARP and OBAMACARE ~ WATCH ~ ILLEGALs Mentioned

Click here: AARP and OBAMACARE

http://action.afa.net/videos/aarp/

Dear CEO Rand:

I have learned that AARP is supporting government controlled health care, which would limit our choices and raise our taxes. Why would you do this? I think Dick Morris gave us the answer. He said you were doing it with the hopes that AARP expects to profit from it. He said AARP is now helping ObamaCare gut the medical care of its constituents.

My membership and my mothers will not be renewed if this is the coarse that you are going to take.

And you thought you were alone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Health Care Bill

1) I hear the elected officials state, I will not vote for any bill that will add to US DEFICIT. Yet, the government will add to individual debt (yours and mine).

2) Why compose a "WILL" via your doctor's office? (Lawyers, doctors and insurance companies want the Seniors assets.)

3) Senator Specter says, He will not vote for any bill that gives to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

4) No to Amnesty!

5) No to Cap and Trade!

6) No to Census and representation for ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Related Post:
    Illegals will get health care legally under the bill
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 036#933036

CA-Cnty. welfare, kids of illegals tops $48 million in June
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166648.html

add MORE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of the current bills don't specifically say they provide health care for illegal aliens. But here is how they get around it:

Lamar Smith Spells Out Costs of Speaker Pelosi's Insistence on Covering Illegal Aliens With Federal Health Plan

By Roy Beck, Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 9:59 AM

Now, nobody in Congress can claim not to know what is going on with illegal aliens and the proposed federal health plan.

Congressman Lamar Smith of Texas has laid out the details in The Hill, a newspaper for the Capitol Hill staffers and Members of Congress.

The Democrats’ bill in the House, H.R. 3200, contains gaping loopholes that will allow illegal immigrants to receive taxpayer-funded benefits. And these loopholes are no accident.

-- Rep. Lamar Smith quoted in the Hill

Rosemary Jenks (NumbersUSA's Director of Government Relations) and I have been doing non-stop radio shows across the country about this. One thing that occurs to us routinely is that the host reads a quote from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi saying firmly that the health plan will NOT cover illegal immigrants.

To that, I have to say simply, PELOSI IS LYING. And she knows she is lying.

I don't talk and write like that often. I tend to give people -- even politicians -- a lot of benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. But Pelosi and her leadership team have been engaged all year in coming up with deceptive language and amendments to make it look like they are denying illegal aliens benefits, all the while including language that that creates loopholes giant enough to drive 11-19 million illegal aliens through them.

(Read here and here about the vote in House committee last week and then here about the effort to cover up their dirty deed the next day. Also watch my short video from Friday about the subject.)

The costs to the American taxpayer will be incredible, writes Smith, the Ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee.

If Americans aren’t already concerned enough about the astronomical costs of the healthcare proposal, this taxpayer-funded benefit for lawbreakers should sound the alarms.

Take just the uninsured: According to the latest research from the Pew Hispanic Center, 59 percent of all illegal immigrant adults lacked health insurance in 2007. These figures are dramatically higher than the 14 percent uninsured rate for U.S.-born adults. The children of illegal immigrants are also uninsured at extremely high rates — 45 percent of their foreign-born children are uninsured!

Of course, when it comes to illegal immigration, taxpayer-provided health insurance represents just part of the cost. Healthcare for illegal immigrants costs Americans at least $1 billion each year, not including health costs for children and the elderly. In my home state of Texas, just the price tag of educating the children of illegal immigrants adds up to around $4 billion annually!

-- Rep. Lamar Smith

Of course, Pres. Obama, Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid have a simple solution that would greatly reduce the cost of insuring and providing health care to illegal aliens:

Their solution is to stop calling them illegal aliens and to call them "legal immigrants" and "U.S. citizens." Of course, the cost to the taxpayer will be the same (or probably quite a bit higher as they fully take advantage of more welfare benefits). But since they are no longer called "illegal aliens," nobody can say the costs are attributable to paying for illegal aliens.

Don't you just feel like you have been plunged into a George Orwell novel?

Right now, millions of people around the world are preparing to move to the United States illegally to take U.S. jobs from American citizens because the Congress won't require businesses to use E-Verify.

If Congress now approves a federal health plan that covers any foreign national who can get into the country, just imagine how many more millions of people will be preparing to move here illegally.

Spending billions of taxpayer dollars to overhaul a healthcare system that provides Americans with the best care in the world makes no sense. And using those taxpayer dollars to provide benefits to illegal immigrants is inexcusable.

The Obama administration and Democrats in Congress should not force American taxpayers to provide healthcare benefits to illegal immigrants.

-- Rep. Lamar Smith

I urge all of you to protest at the top of your lungs at all Town Hall meetings of your Members of Congress this month.

If you have Republican Members, protest the fact that the Republican leadership in Congress is taking a pass on this issue.

Lamar Smith is high-ranking. But the half-dozen highest ranking Republicans are standing mostly mute. They are not making the inclusion of illegal aliens a big issue. What is wrong with them? Which big-money special interest is keeping them quiet.

If you have Democratic Members, make them understand that YOU hold THEM responsible for the fact that THEIR Party is putting illegal aliens and the corrupt businesses that hire them ahead of the interests of U.S. citizens, taxpayers and workers.

We the People surely can stop an outrage this clear and this gigantic.

ROY BECK is Founder & CEO of NumbersUSA

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... ing-illega