Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After Operation Chaos, Then What?

I was never a regular Rush Limbaugh listener, but my car radio doesn't switch channels too easily so lately I have been getting El Rushbo around the noon hour. By God, I think he's got a winning idea! Facilitating more internal bickering between Dem Candidates Obama and Clinton, so that there is no viable Party unity before November. (Well, maybe they're doing it all on their own, sans Rushbo)

But what about the Republican's, Rush? Why not start working on them so that we don't merely end up with McAmnesty and some toothless YesMan for VP? With over six months to go are patriots going to be able to exert enough influence within the Party to stop an eventual Congressional Amnesty Plan? While I think the possibility of a Democrat deadlock is getting better--- isn't it time to start on the Republicans, now? What do you say, Rush?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought that Rush didn't like McCain? Seems like it has changed now.

We are on our own Captainron. Smoke and mirrors from the beginning of this election cycle. As long as we keep telling ourselves that Fox is 'fair and balanced' all will be well.

What would Rip Van Winkle do if he were to wake up now?

By November McCain will have achieved Sainthood. The Florida primaries will be forgotten history, and Operation Choas will be touted as the best thing since sliced bread. Conservitives(?) are so clever. Perhaps Rush should consider changing his accent again, maybe a little more earthly tone would help.

Conservitive(?) talk radio? One step forward.........two steps back. Air America and Fox are two sides of the same coin. JMHO