Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually Bearflag I have been in this webpage lurking since the end of 2005. I just started posting. Like I posted before I get disgusted and pissed when I read a lot of these topics. But I am coming out of the shadows and am standing for what I believe in. 100% American. And live here in the Home of the 5 time Super Bowls Champions. (Dallas Cowboys)

1987 "Bear" I wonder how many times every canidate has changed on all policys since then no less illegal immigration.

But I respect yours and "MW's" right to your opinion and the right in America to vote for who ever you want! And thank God we still have that right! Really who is to say any of us is right, we may never know the answer to that!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    My vote is displayed in my signature...

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    1987 "Bear" I wonder how many times every canidate has changed on all policys since then no less illegal immigration.
    Yes, 1987 SOSAD. I remember it well. Even though I was just a boy in South Orange County, I clearly remember illegal immigration being a huge problem. It has been a big problem in California for decades. Meanwhile, Paul was making this ridiculous assertion. More importantly, I don't believe his views have altered all that much. His big problem is the welfare state, as he told Russert when the quote was brought up. Not crime. Not anti-Americanism. Not wage depression. Not criminal employers. Just welfare. I don't think the libertarian line has been altered much since then, as his quotes point out.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    But my favorit Paul quote is this, from 1987: "There shouldn't be any immigration policy at all. We should welcome everyone who wants to come here and work."

I could NEVER vote for a man, who EVER made such an asinine remark on such a fundamental issue.

Paul believes in the Libertarian philosophy of open borders so long as there is no welfare. He has slightly changed his views since 1987, but they are essentially the same -- get rid of welfare, and open up our immigration policy.
    Ron Paul just stated in one of his recent interviews that he was in trouble with the Libertarian Party in 1988, when he ran against Reagan because of his CFR Vice and over 300 CFR advisers in his cabinet, over his immigration stance (the Libertarians wanted free flowing immigration). Isn't Ron Paul's stance on immigration why he left their party and became a Republican?

I also take issue with Paul's views on trade. Sure, he opposes NAFTA, CAFTA etc, however, he clearly opposes them because they are international bureaucracies, and not because he is a fair trader. Paul is self-described free trader and favors UNILATERALLY eliminating our protective tariffs -- which means we drop all of our tariffs while China is free to keep their's sky-high. I think this is contrast to the founders views, which strongly supported tariffs and protectionism.

..............So, that is why I will never vote for Ron Paul. If there are any questions about the above, feel free to ask.
    Ron Paul has repeatedly stated that he is against NAFTA, CAFTA etc... because there is too much government involvement which can lead to a government union. Ron Paul is the only one who has spoken against the infastructure for the NAU such as the NAFTA highway etc... Ron Paul has stated he wants to abolish federal taxes and put tariffs on foriegn goods to fund our military. Ron Paul is the only hope for the USA!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Ron Paul kicked butt in the interview with Russert.

Paul is clean as a whistle compared to p.o.s. bush/clinton.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Yes, 1987 SOSAD. I remember it well. Even though I was just a boy in South Orange County, I clearly remember illegal immigration being a huge problem. It has been a big problem in California for decades. Meanwhile, Paul was making this ridiculous assertion. More importantly, I don't believe his views have altered all that much. His big problem is the welfare state, as he told Russert when the quote was brought up. Not crime. Not anti-Americanism. Not wage depression. Not criminal employers. Just welfare. I don't think the libertarian line has been altered much since then, as his quotes point out.
    Well "Bear let me tell you a little story on welfare that hits very close to home...I don't believe in cutting welfare altogether for people who truely need it.

But we are supporting alot of people who could work and don't and one of those people was one of my sisters, who was married and divorced 3 times had 4 children and used welfare as a crutch because they let her, and she was plain to lazy to work.

We Americans are supporting alot of people like this and something needs to be changed. Just like their are millions using disability with an injured back and I know a couple of them myself that could work, I am not saying all but a great majority.

Something has to change we can not keep aiding and abetting lazyness.
    just my opinion...but I do believe peoples stances change with changing circumstances... and believe me I am not trying to change your mind I am only telling you how I feel from my point of view, I also like hearing your point of view, this is what makes the world go around, it would be real dull if we all felt the same about everything.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger

Paul believes in the Libertarian philosophy of open borders so long as there is no welfare. He has slightly changed his views since 1987, but they are essentially the same -- get rid of welfare, and open up our immigration policy.Ron Paul just stated in one of his recent interviews that he was in trouble with the Libertarian Party in 1988, when he ran against Reagan because of his CFR Vice and over 300 CFR advisers in his cabinet, over his immigration stance (the Libertarians wanted free flowing immigration). Isn't Ron Paul's stance on immigration why he left their party and became a Republican?
    Well, in the Russert interview he said that the Libertarians had a problem with his view that immigration may become an invasion some day. I don;t know why you would want to even risk it with having "no immigration policy at all." Its just a crazy position, even by 1987's standards. It was only 7 years later that California passed prop 187, because of the crises. Paul has a hard-line OBL past that makes me extremely uncomfertable. As do a lot of his votes and quotations.

Ron Paul has repeatedly stated that he is against NAFTA, CAFTA etc... because there is too much government involvement which can lead to a government union. Ron Paul is the only one who has spoken against the infastructure for the NAU such as the NAFTA highway etc... Ron Paul has stated he wants to abolish federal taxes and put tariffs on foriegn goods to fund our military. Ron Paul is the only hope for the USA!
    Well, everything I have read on his site about trade is for "true free trade," and anti-tariff. I would be very surprised if he favors increasing tariffs. All I have seen is anti-tariff talk, and promoting their elimination.

See you at the signing!!

Ron Paul has my vote. Tancredo was my 1st choice but I had to make a decision after he dropped out and Paul is our best hope now.

[
    Well "Bear let me tell you a little story on welfare that hits very close to home...I don't believe in cutting welfare altogether for people who truely need it.

But we are supporting alot of people who could work and don't and one of those people was one of my sisters, who was married and divorced 3 times had 4 children and used welfare as a crutch because they let her, and she was plain to lazy to work.

We Americans are supporting alot of people like this and something needs to be changed. Just like their are millions using disability with an injured back and I know a couple of them myself that could work, I am not saying all but a great majority.

Something has to change we can not keep aiding and abetting lazyness.
    just my opinion...but I do believe peoples stances change with changing circumstances... and believe me I am not trying to change your mind I am only telling you how I feel from my point of view, I also like hearing your point of view, this is what makes the world go around, it would be real dull if we all felt the same about everything.
    Yes, welfare is a problem, but merely part of the problem. That alone should not revolutionize one from an OBL to the answer to the illegal immigration problem. Wage depression has always been a problem with illegals. Gang activity has always been a problem. Illegals have always had no allegiance to our nation. Yet, these problems did not bother Paul when he was welcoming them all with open arms in the 1980s. Like I said, illegal immigration was a problem in the 80s for California. It just wasn't a problem for Ron Paul.

Knowing his past position, I would say that he surely supported the 86 amnesty, except the employer sanctions part. And I'm sure that he supports the 1965 Immigration Reform Act. Two major reasons why we are in this mess today. Because we deregulated our immigration policy, the position favored by Paul and the libertarians.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast