Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

"All Fathers" check in here today .

Come on pops tell the truth

I thought it would be fun to see who has the most, and the least children, the oldest, and the youngest child.
    What did you get for fathers day that you love and that you had to say you loved.

So come on pops tell the truth....

WHO IS THE

Banned
    I have (6) children (4) boys and (2) girls their ages are (19) to (4)
    out of those we have twin 10 year old boys.
    Im still waiting on the worst gift yet, but the best one to date, was the golf ball set with all the presidents pictures on them.
    They sit in a case up on the wall in order ,and I am to order each new one when a new one gets elected. (no I havent hit any of them) yet

HI FATHERS

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL!!!!

I'M AN ILLEGAL MOTHER WITH N=14 KIDS AND 2 SETS OF TWINS......

DO I COUNT ?????

JUST JOKING
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's on ALIPAC!!

Greg...you sound like you have a lovely family.

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I have one daughter who is a Police Officer, her gift to me was to drive sixty miles yesterday so she and my son in law could all spend the day together and have dinner.
    Their company is the greatest gift of all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Greg, I know you are a loving, caring, and very involved Father. You are a teacher, a good example, and a man who truly loves God and who wants others to know and love him too. Your children are blessed as I know they believe the same of you. God Bless You My Friend.

I wish everyone a Happy Father's Day. A Father is such an important role model for children, the Father's love and support is so important for their self esteem and to a great extent that very relationship will impact much of a person's success in life. A Father's words can be life to their children or crush their very spirit.

I hope today will be a time of love and thankfulness. I pray if any forgiveness and reconciliation needs to take place that today will be that day and peace and restoration will fill your hearts.

I think about the men in prison and the history of the relationships or lack there of with their fathers. I think about young girls and women who are struggling for success in their relationships. Yes, a Father's love and guidance are vital to future success within and without.

May today be the best Father's Day. May the Lord Bless you each and grant you the wisdom to be the best Father.

Ephesains 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vic

I have 6 kids (3 boys) (3 girls). 6 grandkids (5 girls) (1 boy). (3 great grandkids (2 boys) (1 girl). Wow, to bad I'm not an illegal, I could really clean up.lol.
    The best gift I get is we're all together in the same place at the same time every year on fathers day.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Happy Fathers Day...
    I am the PROUD father of 4, 2 boys 2 girls.
    Brittany the eldest is 19, Matthew is 17, Sally is 12 and Morgan is 10.
    I Love my family, and I Love my country...And I am Grateful for All the People who make up ALIPAC. Gives me hope my kids will have an America of past. That is my best fathers day wish...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

OK, I have an 18 year old, a 16 year old and a 9 year old, first two are boys and the third is a girl, who, by the way, was born on Father's Day! I love them so much.

R