Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In all Honesty, What can we DO?

As time goes on and the spending bill just flew through with more garbage than who knows what. It seems that our government is totally out of control and has shut us out and most Americans are just giving up. Even with all our efforts in full force what can be done anymore. I hate what is happening and every day it gets crazier, and no matter what I do or talk to, this direction were going in is being forced upon me and will we all eventually have to accept someones agenda and live our lives under their rules. And the select few will be punished severely. I swear the powers that be are trying to bring us back to the dark ages with ultimate rulers and we are their disposable servants. I'm so tired of everyone in our government telling me to get involved and tell them, but I do EVERYDAY and I have to work all day too, so I have to do my job and THEIRS!!! And they still do what they want anyway!! I feel trapped and I am not implying that we should all quit or stop what we all try so hard to do, but were all being dictated to and I'm running out of breath. We would never do it, and I would never advocate violence but will it have to get violent for our leaders to do OUR WILL and Not theirs? And even so it would probably spin the country off into lawlessness and worse than just accepting being dictated to and limited to what they feel is best for me. Have we lost total control of the USA as we know it, and given our children a country that will be in economic and social oppression for generations? Or is their a chance of our constituntion reclaiming its spot as law of the land?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

If you want to REALLY know what is going to happen, then I would suggest researching the NWO, the Illuminati and the Bilderburg Group, just for starters. I am not asking you to play into conspiracy theories ,but to just do YOUR OWN research. There is alot of information on you tube to get you started. Personally, I have concluded that it doesn't matter what WE do, they are in the ultimate control. Oh, yea, while your at it, lokk into a company called Digital Angel. There have this wonderful technology they are implementing called the Veri-chip. Forget about RFID chips, this goes way deeper. It is just PURE EVIL

The TRUTH is out there

You can:
    1. Stop all paycheck income tax withholding. Save and invest that money then pay what you owe on April 15th.
    2. Buy over the internet out of state so you don't have to pay sales tax.
    3. If you do buy something local from small businesses pay cash, a couple of small businesses I know are asking for cash payment.

Tell you friends and family to do the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)