Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

By Mary Starrett
    December 1, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

All I want for Christmas is more Americans who would do what a minority of colonists did when they stood up to a tyrant king over two centuries ago.

All I want for Christmas is a country so well versed in the founding document of this republic that ‘Acts’ allowing warrant-less searches would not fool the masses despite being stamped and smeared with the word ‘Patriot’.

All I want for Christmas is vast numbers of Americans who refuse to buy the lie that Democrats and Republicans have different agendas other than continuing their stranglehold on the political process as they march us first into bankruptcy, then slavery.

All I want for Christmas is for imprisoned U.S. Border Patrol agents Compean and Ramos to come home. In their place, I would like to see Mexican drug dealer Aldrete- Davila, that criminal favored by our president over two dedicated law enforcement officers who were guarding our border.

All I want for Christmas is for the U.S. to enforce the Constitutional mandate to protect us from the ongoing invasion that threatens our lives, health, safety and economy. I also wish for relief from the added insult to that injury by government, which requires us to buy food, shelter, clothing, medical care and education for those invading us.

All I want for Christmas is for Americans to question why Mexican meth cartels supplied by super labs south of the border have been allowed to flood our country with what is by all accounts the most addictive illegal narcotic and why the meth problem is now harder to fight than ever before.

This, despite the fact vast numbers of US-based labs shut down when cold medicine used to make methamphetamine was locked behind pharmacy counters. Maybe my fellow Americans could also ask their elected officials why law-abiding campers and hikers have been shot at by Mexican drug gangs guarding marijuana crops on US forestland. [Read]

All I want for Christmas is newspapers and newscasts that scream ‘Outrage’ because our FBI has labeled those who “defend the Constitutionâ€

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Amen

I think I love you Mary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My Christmas wish as well...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)