Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2ndamendsis...I don't know what case anyone has put forth or cracked. I just know what an implosion looks like and that's what happened to the towers...in my humble opinion. I've never studied why anyone else thought so or differently. I just know a detonated implosion when I see one on Tee Vee and that's how the towers came down. And I will take this belief to my grave. Not from any conspiracy theory website. On 9/11 when I saw them come down, I knew there was a detonation. What I didn't know was that the US Government didn't include this in their "official story". They didn't include a lot of stuff in their "official story" because they didn't investigate the scene, the crime or the forensics. But when they do, it will be concluded that the towers came down as a result of a detonated implosion.

Who did it? Don't know, don't claim to know, and won't know until someone conducts a thorough criminal investigation of the scene, the crime and the forensics.

Just my opinion based on experience in construction. When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....it's a duck. That's all.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    2ndamendsis...I don't know what case anyone has put forth or cracked. I just know what an implosion looks like and that's what happened to the towers...in my humble opinion. I've never studied why anyone else thought so or differently. I just know a detonated implosion when I see one on Tee Vee and that's how the towers came down. And I will take this belief to my grave. Not from any conspiracy theory website. On 9/11 when I saw them come down, I knew there was a detonation. What I didn't know was that the US Government didn't include this in their "official story". They didn't include a lot of stuff in their "official story" because they didn't investigate the scene, the crime or the forensics. But when they do, it will be concluded that the towers came down as a result of a detonated implosion.

Who did it? Don't know, don't claim to know, and won't know until someone conducts a thorough criminal investigation of the scene, the crime and the forensics.

Just my opinion based on experience in construction. When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....it's a duck. That's all.

THEN do your research!! This ain't no duck, kiddo. This is war and we've been at it for 40 years.

You don't know the TOWERS nor do you know the technical aspects of the buildings! YOU weren't there, were you? It infuriates me when people who know NOTHING about the intracacies of these buildings, their construction both under and above ground, pull this crap because they saw a DOCTORED VIDEO by some nutjob trying to destroy Bush.

Bush has plenty to answer for but this isn't one of them. He's a traitor in his own right but 9/11 isn't it. You people want to get Bush so badly that your common sense has been clouded by the first charleton to walk across your path. You even forget all the other players and insist on singling out one person---bush. Better understand quickly that he's but one player and they're plenty of big fish to fry right along side of him.

If you think, for one moment, that Bush can stop anything, I've got a bridge to sell ya. Bush can't stop or start anything BUT CONGRESS CAN STOP THEM.

Furthermore, pushing unvalidated information forward is damaging to us.
    Believe the shit if you choose to, that's certainly your right, but without valid research, you're 'knowing what a detination looks like' doesn't cut the ice.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis...I did not see a "doctored video" of the towers coming down. I saw them come down like everyone else in real time on CBS o 9/11. Just wait...it'll all come out. Did Bush do it? I have no earthly idea WHO did it. But someone set explosives in the world trade towers. Generic steel would not come down like that. I spent 2 years paying crews to torch steel with a fire much hotter than jet fuel. Believe me, I have my own expertise with steel and concrete and neither the planes nor their jet fuel caused the collapse of the WTC.

Just wait. Let people think what they want. Until there is an investigation any theory or conclusion any person wants to make is as good as another.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2ndamendsis...I did not see a "doctored video" of the towers coming down. I saw them come down like everyone else in real time on CBS o 9/11. Just wait...it'll all come out. Did Bush do it? I have no earthly idea WHO did it. But someone set explosives in the world trade towers. Generic steel would not come down like that. I spent 2 years paying crews to torch steel with a fire much hotter than jet fuel. Believe me, I have my own expertise with steel and concrete and neither the planes nor their jet fuel caused the collapse of the WTC.

Just wait. Let people think what they want. Until there is an investigation any theory or conclusion any person wants to make is as good as another.

You're first comment is inaccurate from the get go.
    The STEEL - from the 60's - did have a problem in that it was unable to withstand the temperature of the fire due to the ELEVATOR SHAFTS.
    {my personal conjecture - NOT fact- is that with all the graft in construction especially in that era and especially in NYC, that they cheated on the steel which happened in many, many buildings}

It is much more involved and intricate than this simple explanation.

2nd. You're watching what was filmed, as we all did, only validates that you saw nothing concerning detinations. It is humanly impossible from the film that was recorded. If you remember, the 'filming' was done at a considerable distance, in the first place.

The explosions that you might have seen were explosions from chemicals, building materials, vehicles in the massive garages, and misc. equipment, etc. No small excelerants.

the ELEVATOR SHAFTS caused much of the damage as their design was flawed. That is a fact and that is the reason why, now, elevator shafts in new high rises of certain heights and above are being reevaluated.
    As a matter of fact, we are currently doing an elevator shaft this month.
    At the time and up to 9/11, no one factored into the architecture the possibility of jet fuel in the amount of several full to capacity jet liners dive bombing into them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't believe this is going on but I'm going to throw in a couple thoughts. 9/11 was obviously well coordinated with several flights. What about the plane our brave citizens were able to take down in that field before it reached it's destination, probably the White House? Forget where it was, doesn't matter. And what about the plane into the Pentagon? This was a well thought out terrorist plan, period!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I can't believe this is going on but I'm going to throw in a couple thoughts. 9/11 was obviously well coordinated with several flights. What about the plane our brave citizens were able to take down in that field before it reached it's destination, probably the White House? Forget where it was, doesn't matter. And what about the plane into the Pentagon? This was a well thought out terrorist plan, period!
    Believe it, JEAN

There are people who hate Bush so badly that they'll grab onto anything, anything at all, no matter how unsubstantiated or invalid just to get him.

What's sad and damaging is that it waters down the TRUTH of his traitorous acts against the American people thru the SPP and NAU with the ILLEGALS.

JUDY,
    you don't seem to understand that there are indisputable technical facts. You keep brushing them under the rug with some kind of blinder on and only focus on mumbo jumbo. You seem to know more than the men who work in these fields {for many years} although you've no physical experience or education in them.

Either way, as I've said before, believe what you want but this garbage only hurts our cause.

The steel of the vintage of the WTC was American Steel the best steel ever made. This is the vintage steel that I just paid a fortune torching.

What you see on the real time video of the WTC Towers is an implosion. The only way to implode a facility that way is with a planned timed detonation. The jet fuel in one of the planes all poured out onto the street so it didn't have anything to do with the collapse of the towers. Building 7 wasn't even hit with a plane yet it imploded too.

It's too simple and too basic to be disputed. The wild ass "theories" they are coming up with to try to debunk the obvious is just well...not believable to me on any level.

So any theory works as well as another.

Until there is an official investigation, again, my position is one theory is as good as another. The case is open. Nothing has been solved because nothing has been investigated. To solve this case will take 5 to 10 years of investigation. We might know by now who did it and why IF they had commenced an investigation 5 years ago like we would have expected. But they didn't bother. They had already written the script for it and published it less than 30 days after the event proof by itself that the official story is a lie.

And that is all we really know at this point...that the official story is a lie.

That's all we know. Anything beyond that is anyone's best guess, their own theory, their own Unsolved National Tragedy to plague their minds forever or until there is an investigation.

MW
    We might know by now who did it and why IF they had commenced an investigation 5 years ago like we would have expected.
    Most of us know who did it and why. IMHO, there is enough evidence to substantiate that claim.

Lord knows why I'm even entering into this discussion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The steel of the vintage of the WTC was American Steel the best steel ever made. This is the vintage steel that I just paid a fortune torching.

What you see on the real time video of the WTC Towers is an implosion. The only way to implode a facility that way is with a planned timed detonation. The jet fuel in one of the planes all poured out onto the street so it didn't have anything to do with the collapse of the towers. Building 7 wasn't even hit with a plane yet it imploded too.

It's too simple and too basic to be disputed. The wild ass "theories" they are coming up with to try to debunk the obvious is just well...not believable to me on any level.

So any theory works as well as another.

Until there is an official investigation, again, my position is one theory is as good as another. The case is open. Nothing has been solved because nothing has been investigated. To solve this case will take 5 to 10 years of investigation. We might know by now who did it and why IF they had commenced an investigation 5 years ago like we would have expected. But they didn't bother. They had already written the script for it and published it less than 30 days after the event proof by itself that the official story is a lie.

And that is all we really know at this point...that the official story is a lie.

That's all we know. Anything beyond that is anyone's best guess, their own theory, their own Unsolved National Tragedy to plague their minds forever or until there is an investigation.

JUDY
    did you read what I wrote concerning construction?
    Your house and INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION are 2 different animals.
    that's an apple / orange analogy.

GRAFT in ALL the contruction fields was rampant in those eras.
    STEEL - defective AMERICAN STEEL - was often used in large buildings causing problems in the future. Just like AMERICAN CONCRETE.

Putting that aside, the ELEVATOR SHAFT DESIGN is now known to be flawed UNDER THESE EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES.
    No one, there is no blame here, as who dreamed that these shafts would have to take the pressure of 2 fully fueled jet liners!!! The shafts served as huge suction vents and that's why the fire spread so quickly and that's one of the reasons why the temp rose so rapidly.

There were other flaws in the structure. For the time that it was built, it was a wonder. But JETLINERS AND FUEL weren't even a pea sized thought in the minds of those who designed buildings until now.

this is my last post here as I can see that you are absolutely not listening or thinking about the truth/facts of it. You WANT to believe anything that will hurt bush and not about the truth. You know me to be fair and you know me to be fair to both sides of the aisle. You're over the top without ANY VALID INFORMATION. I have the advantage in having information concerning the construction of these buildings, knowing people who were there and who witnessed the day from the very first plane. I have a cousin who never came out and I have a cousin through marriage that escaped with the 25000 that got out. She's still tramautized and has never recovered. You think, for one moment, that we haven't pulled every string in the business we had to fill in the gaps?

I'm gone from this one as this kind of lack of research & invalid information irritates me.

JUDY
    did you read what I wrote concerning construction?
    Your house and INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION are 2 different animals.
    that's an apple / orange analogy.
    Oooh dear 2ndamendsis, I'm not talking about my house. I'm talking about an industrial project I own. Sorry I didn't explain that to you. I'm talking about 36 inch 1969-1970 American Steel I-Beams. I've spent my whole career working with industrial buildings. That's what I do. That is what my experience is based upon and the source of my education on this topic. For anyone with my experience this is a no brainer.

GRAFT in ALL the contruction fields was rampant in those eras.
    STEEL - defective AMERICAN STEEL - was often used in large buildings causing problems in the future. Just like AMERICAN CONCRETE.
    Yes but none of the graft, defective steel or concrete caused the collapse of the world trade centers. Defective steel and concrete do not implode the entire structure in 10 seconds in a cloud of dust.

Putting that aside, the ELEVATOR SHAFT DESIGN is now known to be flawed UNDER THESE EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES.
    No one, there is no blame here, as who dreamed that these shafts would have to take the pressure of 2 fully fueled jet liners!!! The shafts served as huge suction vents and that's why the fire spread so quickly and that's one of the reasons why the temp rose so rapidly.
    It doesn't matter how fast the temp rose...the temp of a fire from jet fuel will not cause an implosion of these buildings. If doesn't matter how flawed the elevator shaft is. The elevator shaft did not cause the implosion.

There were other flaws in the structure. For the time that it was built, it was a wonder. But JETLINERS AND FUEL weren't even a pea sized thought in the minds of those who designed buildings until now.
    Yes it was a thought in the minds of those who designed these buildings because the WTC was designed to withstand a collision with a commercial airliner. They were in fact the first buildings in the US to be designed to withstand just such an event.

this is my last post here as I can see that you are absolutely not listening or thinking about the truth/facts of it. You WANT to believe anything that will hurt bush and not about the truth. You know me to be fair and you know me to be fair to both sides of the aisle. You're over the top without ANY VALID INFORMATION. I have the advantage in having information concerning the construction of these buildings, knowing people who were there and who witnessed the day from the very first plane. I have a cousin who never came out and I have a cousin through marriage that escaped with the 25000 that got out. She's still tramautized and has never recovered. You think, for one moment, that we haven't pulled every string in the business we had to fill in the gaps?
    I do not believe anything other than these buildings collapsed in implosion style because they were rigged with explosives to collapse in implosion style. How in the world does that hurt Bush? Bush didn't rig them with explosives. The terrorists, whoever they are, rigged them in advance of the planes. While they were at it, they rigged Building 7 too that wasn't even hit with an airplane. I did not hate Bush in 2001 when I saw those buildings come down. The federal government has never investigated 9/11. They scripted a terrorist scenario and published it. Did terrorists do it? Quite possibly. But they did not cause an implosion of these buildings just with the planes. Why do you care if they used planes and explosives or just the planes? I don't understand why it matters. The only reason I care is that it isn't accurate that planes alone did all the damage. A thorough investigation would have revealed all the components of the crime.

I'm gone from this one as this kind of lack of research & invalid information irritates me.
    This is not invalid information. It's just a fact. How it plays into the crime requires an investigation. Ask any contractor; any ironworker; any engineer; any architect. They'll tell you the same thing I am unless they've been paid by the US Government or the City of New York to explain how it could have happened without explosives. Sure, you can come up with all types of drawings and explanations of how it could have happened without explosives but that isn't how it happened. In 1993 they used explosives but in the basement. That didn't work so this time they are going to use planes? How did they know there was a defect in the elevator shaft? How did they know there was graft and defective steel in the building? Why would terrorists intent upon bringing those towers DOWN rely upon planes that would not bring down the towers but for "structural defects" no one knew about?

What? They were just "lucky terrorists"?

I don't understand why anyone would want to assume that only the planes were used or try to refute that explosives were used when the clear and obvious evidence is that there were two phases of this crime...the preset explosives and the planes. So what? Find out who set the explosives and you find the rest of the players that were involved in this tragedy.

That doesn't have anything to do with Bush. He didn't fly the planes or set the explosives. I've known they were imploded on 9/11 when they came down. So has most everyone else. We're just all wondering why the government without an investigation scripted a report less than 30 days after the event that didn't include this component of the event.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast