Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

AMERICAN PATRIOT vs. THIEVES' WORLD

PART 1 of 2

By David Dastych
    January 17, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

The case of Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta

Motto: "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

[Note from the author: My distinguished colleague, Marilyn M. Barnewall, published an article about Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta on NewsWithViews.com, January 10, 2010. As we exchanged opinions, I decided to write my own piece, which could add more facts about this outstanding former U.S. intelligence operative and financial expert – “The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Manâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

PART 2 of 2

By David Dastych
    January 17, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

Part I of this article catalogued events leading up to the illegal arrest of Ambassador Leo E. Wanta on July 7, 1993, in Lausanne, Switzerland. It was the beginning of a nightmare destined haunt the Ambassador for many years… until the present time, in fact.

To add to Leo’s injuries, as soon as he was "imprisoned" on falsified charges, the ruthless Wisconsin authorities sold his former Wisconsin family home, behind his back and without his permission, for a knock-down price of around $60,000, and kept the proceeds. All attempts to procure a proper accounting of this theft have failed. So far. (Interview, M. Barnewall, June 11, 2009: Wanta said, “After they illegally took my family home, the property was occupied by a State of Wisconsin Attorney.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)