Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANCHOR BABIES: ENORMOUS TAXPAYER COSTS - PART 2

ANCHOR BABIES: ENORMOUS TAXPAYER COSTS - PART 2

By Frosty Wooldridge
    August 20, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Average Americans fail to understand the enormous ramifications of 400,000 anchor babies born within the United States annually. They swamp our hospitals, ER wards and school systems. They cost taxpayers billions for ‘free’ breakfasts and lunches along with English as a Second Language classes. Most of them flunk out of high schools, at which point, they either become pregnant themselves or join gangs. As they turn to the dark side, they fill our prison systems.

Unlawful immigrants and their children make up 29 percent of our local, state and federal prisons at a cost of $2.2 billion annually. (Source: www.cis.org)

The mind-bending costs, according to Edwin Rubenstein, National Research Center, 2008 report, showed unlawful immigration costing American taxpayers $346 billion annually across 15 federal agencies.

A reader said, “Great article about anchor babies becoming instant US citizens. I live in New York City...the amount of Mexicans having babies here is CRAZY! When I pick up my children at school I see Mexican mothers pregnant over and over, again and again, year after year. That's our city, state and federal government at work! But wait! The Chinese are number two after the Mexicans! It's unstoppable!â€

ELE

Anchors are not Americans they are illegals.

Maybe they should test the vaccine on anchors since they are going to get the vaccine eventually anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)