Another GOP Lawmaker Hops Aboard Biden Impeachment Train, Calls For Trump Impeachments To Be Expunged

By Cullen McCueJuly 22, 2023

U.S. Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) has become the latest GOP lawmaker to call for the impeachment of President Joe Biden over extensive evidence of a $10 million bribe paid to the Biden family by a Ukrainian energy tycoon. The Indiana lawmaker also called for the first impeachment of President Donald Trump to be overturned, stating that he was impeached for false allegations of conduct that Biden is guilty of.
During an interview with Breitbart News, Banks was asked about the recent release of an FD-1023 form that outlines the alleged bribery scheme. He stated that, “we already knew that [the] Bidens are the most corrupt family ever to live in the White House, and that’s saying a lot after the Clintons lived there.”

“But what we saw more of this week is more proof and more evidence,” Banks continued, adding that GOP lawmakers have a duty to their constituents to follow through with impeachment. He also called for Trump’s impeachment over the “Ukraine phone call” to be overturned.
“It’s time to impeach him. The evidence was already there, but this is further evidence that this is the type of high crimes and misdemeanors that should prevent this man from serving any day longer in the White House than what he already has. On top of that — man, I mean, this evidence this week proves that they impeached Donald Trump because he was right,” Banks said.

“At the same time that we impeach Joe Biden, it’s also time to expunge the fake impeachment against Donald J. Trump at the same time as well,” he continued. “I mean, again, they impeached him [Trump] because he was right about the Ukraine corruption with the Biden family. And I think that should motivate us this week put the Elise Stefanik resolution on the floor and force Republican members of the House to vote on it — vote for or against it,” the Indiana lawmaker went on to say.

Earlier this month, the GOP-controlled House advanced a motion put forward by U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to impeach President Joe Biden. It is unclear how much support the effort has in the GOP conference, though calls for action have increased in recent weeks.

Another GOP Lawmaker Hops Aboard Biden Impeachment Train, Calls For Trump Impeachments To Be Expunged (trendingpoliticsnews.com)