Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

quote(THE 12 FELT SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE SHE CAME FORM A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY AND DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER thats what he said on tv THATS UNREAL JUST UNREAL.)quote

Yep, had to be some of that we have encouraged a victim mentality in public school so everyone has a built in excuse for there sins. IMO no one has the right to kill a kid no matter how they were abused. Personally I would like to see an automatic death penalty for anyone killing a kid.

One think is certain in my mind we must get away from cutting juries off from the world during trial they should be under the same guide lines as a lawyer and held accountable if they talk, in the end I believe we would have a more workable jury.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    I had a sneaky feeling this jury was corrupt.

Now I know they are!!!

Casey Anthony juror wants cash for interview

1:54 p.m. EDT, July 6, 2011

TMZ.com is reporting a representative for a Casey Anthony Juror No. 6 is alerting media outlets that he is willing to grant one or two interviews in exchange for being paid.

"He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons," the representative said, according to a letter posted on TMZ.com.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8340.story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12