Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

Thanks for that. WOW! I wonder what the man upstairs had to say about all the horrible names he called W and the rest of us. Would have been a strange irony if the other driver involved was an IA....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was a local guy, weird how the crash took place though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was a local guy, weird how the crash took place though.
    Yes, very bizarre. I'm tempted to say "good riddance", but looks like he had someone who loved him.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    According to the avatar he's using on the Mexico Trucker site, Advocate540 is the same person as PMC,

http://mexicotrucker.com/nafta-complian ... can-trucks

He is Porter M. Corn, and stands accused of some unsavoriness in his life and tactics (NSFW http://realtruckingtruth.blogspot.com/2 ... oulnt.html)

He has made it a hobby to follow William Gheen's activities and verbally attack him.
    Yes it sounds like the same guy. On the links I posted above he makes some serious attacks on William and also ALIPACers.
    Yes, he's the "john" that likes to visit mexican hookers. He brags about it with "Tony Cheek" over at the fake alipac site. Little trolls who have no life....just ignore them.

WOW! AND I JUST THOUGHT THE POOR GUY WAS STRUNG UP ON COFFEE TODAY! OUCH!

http://realtruckingtruth.blogspot.com/2 ... oulnt.html
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I don't think anyone provides personal info on the blog, or to each other unless there is a really high comfort level.

When he/she/it attacks you, provide the link here under the subject "I could use a little help here" or something similar. Give us a brief overview of what the blog is about and who is targeting you, then those of us who see it can jump in and provide reinforcement.

Otherwise, remember he/she/it is a twit. Don't get too worked up about him.
    The postings are at www.immigrationclearinghouse.org HIS "Handel" is
    Advocate540.

Be nice, the guy may be having a bad week, given the situation of the country now moving infavor of SB1070 in over 17 states!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Cheek really made the rounds. Looks like he left a wave of racism and insults wherever he went. Check this out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/decatur ... 2#lastPost

One of his minions is there trying to save face for him, since he can't be there to spew for himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12