Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Didn't Bill Clinton have legal fund?

No one filed complaints about that one, maybe they were too busy contributing
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Didn't Bill Clinton have legal fund?

No one filed complaints about that one, maybe they were too busy contributing
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Impeach Obama first and then go after the others.

Perhaps it's time we go after Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi and most of the Democratic party as they are clearly in violation of American ethics are presented in our Constituition.

This is yet another Witch Hunt against Palin. She will emerge better than ever no matter what dirty tricks and lies they throw at her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Impeach Obama first and then go after the others.

Perhaps it's time we go after Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi and most of the Democratic party as they are clearly in violation of American ethics are presented in our Constituition.

This is yet another Witch Hunt against Palin. She will emerge better than ever no matter what dirty tricks and lies they throw at her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Clintons were swimming in money and scandal for years. China Gate, White Water, documents that were subpoenaed and later found at the Rose law firm, when Hillary said she had no idea where they were.

What was the Clinton defense in every case : I didn't know! That's it... I didn't know...That simple!

So I suggest Palin simply claim ignorance. It worked for the Clintons, why not for her?

An ordinary citizen facing legal charges is not likely to be able to generate donations to a legal defense fund, he wrote. "In contrast, Governor Palin is able to generate donations because of the fact that she is a public official and a public figure. Were it not for the fact that she is governor and a national political figure, it is unlikely that many citizens would donate money to her legal defense fund."
    I see...and what's the likelyhood that anyone in their right mind would agree without duress, to attend a $1000 a plate breakfast, but for the fact that Senator Chuck Schumer is also a public figure and an even less charming public official?

Or are they attending because he is so engaging, his stories compelling and the pancakes are out of this world at Johnny's Half Shell Restaurant?

$1000 a plate breakfast( God only knows what that money is buying), not a problem. Donations for a legal defense fund, big problems.

I think I understand how this works now. Are politics really this corrupted and dirty?

Senator Chuck Schumer

For Breakfast

Thursday, July 23rd, 2009

8:30am

Johnny's Half Shell Restaurant

400 North Capitol Street, NW

Washington, DC

Suggested Contribution:

Host: $4,800 personal or $5,000 PAC

Co-Host: $2,400 personal or $2,500 PAC

Attend $1,000

View the Invitation (PDF) | Contribute Online

Contributions should be made payable to:

Friends of Schumer

Attn: Tonya Fulkerson

426 C Street, NE

Washington, DC 20002
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-163800.html

The Clintons were swimming in money and scandal for years. China Gate, White Water, documents that were subpoenaed and later found at the Rose law firm, when Hillary said she had no idea where they were.

What was the Clinton defense in every case : I didn't know! That's it... I didn't know...That simple!

So I suggest Palin simply claim ignorance. It worked for the Clintons, why not for her?

An ordinary citizen facing legal charges is not likely to be able to generate donations to a legal defense fund, he wrote. "In contrast, Governor Palin is able to generate donations because of the fact that she is a public official and a public figure. Were it not for the fact that she is governor and a national political figure, it is unlikely that many citizens would donate money to her legal defense fund."
    I see...and what's the likelyhood that anyone in their right mind would agree without duress, to attend a $1000 a plate breakfast, but for the fact that Senator Chuck Schumer is also a public figure and an even less charming public official?

Or are they attending because he is so engaging, his stories compelling and the pancakes are out of this world at Johnny's Half Shell Restaurant?

$1000 a plate breakfast( God only knows what that money is buying), not a problem. Donations for a legal defense fund, big problems.

I think I understand how this works now. Are politics really this corrupted and dirty?

Senator Chuck Schumer

For Breakfast

Thursday, July 23rd, 2009

8:30am

Johnny's Half Shell Restaurant

400 North Capitol Street, NW

Washington, DC

Suggested Contribution:

Host: $4,800 personal or $5,000 PAC

Co-Host: $2,400 personal or $2,500 PAC

Attend $1,000

View the Invitation (PDF) | Contribute Online

Contributions should be made payable to:

Friends of Schumer

Attn: Tonya Fulkerson

426 C Street, NE

Washington, DC 20002
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-163800.html

NoBueno wrote:

"I think I understand how this works now. Are politics really this corrupted and dirty?"

Why would you need a defense fund when you can appoint the judges?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

And how much taxpayer money will be used for this? She is out of office now, let her go in peace! I would rather investigate Pelosi, Reid, etc.

Money used to prove Clinton got a BJ: 100 million
    Money used to investigate 9/11: 40 million

Our government at it's best!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12