Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April 15-18 Taxfreeday

Here is the April 15-18 reminder about TaxFreeDay

[quote]Greetings Again National Strike Supporters

.....Well, here's the opened attachmet you didn't get! Good thing I have a sense of humor!!

The NATIONAL STRIKE, April 15th - 18th, is NOT ABOUT tax evasion, anarchy, hatred,

or political affiliation. It's about clarification, education, accountability and integrity.

The Strike is about realizing that a well thought out and documented plan for global government has been in place for over 100 years, and in order to reach that goal, no country or people, could be left strong enough to think for themselves or remain independent of policies enacted by federal and local governments, all working together to achieve the bottom line; all funded by banking schemes and the families behind them, who own the banks and world governments already.

The Strike is about personal sovereignty, with the freedom to think for ourselves. We must recognize that we've all been exploited, lied to, and encouraged to give away our power to others who will make decisions concerning our lives, without our consent or approval: enforced through the military or police, if we refuse to comply. Our country spends over a billion dollars a week on war, while we lose our retirement funds, pension plans, health care benefits, and the purchasing power of our dollars, with our government using us for collateral on their huge debt, signing away our land and our future in order to keep borrowing.

The Strike is about our sons and daughters, taught to pledge their lives in defense of our country, sent to invade and occupy foreign lands without an official declaration of war by our congress, which is the only government body with the power to officially do so. “Here is a shocking statistic that you won’t hear in most western news media: over the past nine years, more US military personnel have taken their own lives than have died in action in either the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan. These are official figures from the US Department of Defense, yet somehow they have not been deemed newsworthy to report. Last year alone, more than 330 serving members of the US armed forces committed suicide – more than the 320 killed in Afghanistan and the 150 who fell in Iraq (see wsws.org)â€

MW
    This is a good post, however, immigration is not mentioned one single time. Recommend this post be moved to the "Other Topics" forum. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That should be a non issue if this government follows the Constitution there would be no problem with ILLEGAL Aliens invading our Country..so it is all connected..I will however make a note of this and tell the group what was mentioned.

Kathyet

Moved to other topics. Even thoough it is tied to the issue of the illegal alien invasion, it should really make mention of it.

I agree and have sent an email to them about this..thanks for bringing it to my attention..

Kathyet

Thank you for the good articles. It's nice to have options!

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Thank you for the good articles. It's nice to have options!
    Your welcome And TaxFree15 got back and said "The Articles of Freedom" covers the illegal issue

here is an excerpt of an email I got back...

I am against it, however feel that the real issue is the employers who with the sanction of our government, profit at our expense. This issue is covered by the Articles of Freedom at www.articlesoffreedom.us If there were no jobs given to people without proper documentation, we would not have this problem. And if our families were starving or threatened by drug wars I believe we would all do whatever we felt we had to in order to protect ourselves and survive.

Remember TaxFree 15 from the 15Th of April to the 18 of April..

www.taxfree15.com and www.taxfree15th.com

Kathyet

Ok, at least it is mentioned. I'm not sure if they really realize the impact it has, like the folks I know with the local Tea Party here. They know it's there, but they don't realise the impact it has on the American Citizen. I've been working to try and educate the people I've gotten to know, and they are slowly, but at least they are, openning their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Ok, at least it is mentioned. I'm not sure if they really realize the impact it has, like the folks I know with the local Tea Party here. They know it's there, but they don't realise the impact it has on the American Citizen. I've been working to try and educate the people I've gotten to know, and they are slowly, but at least they are, openning their eyes.
    We are all doing this in our own way..I am sure this group realizes the impact very well....we are all American Citizens and all in this together ...have you checked out the Articles of Freedom? It is another tool and there are many tools, we are all fighting in very different ways..Alipac is a tool Restore the Republic is a tool, it is just one part of the big picture....

Just imagine this" for 4 days not spending a DIME on anything..staying home, no gas being used or bought, no fast food....god forbid... nothing...imagine the IMPACT,. that impact will be huge if we all do it...who will be hurt...does Corporations.....sound right...who hires illegals....who supports them......keeping kids out of school.that might be a good education for them...think..who will go...????? Count the heads....

I don't even care about all the Tea Party's because when it comes down to voting we all vote locally for our own representatives anyways...Tea Party's are just a tool we need to use them, why, to get the word out....when the next bunch gets elected do you think they will work for the "People"....I wouldn't count on it.

Now "Kickingthemallout" is essential and if certain Tea Party groups are a ruse then those Tea Party people will clearly show themselves they will have the money backing them. We are going to see so much lying from now on it isn't even going to be funny. Look how these politicians are getting around this health care issue...."RECONCILIATION".GIVE ME A BREAK....WHO ARE THEY PROTECTING..... to me they need to walk the walk...ARE THEY!!!!!..Not on your life....liars the whole pack of them....
    Now tell me what better way to know who not to vote for follow the money. and the liars........watch these idots and you will see them very clearly....

TaxFree 15th.com

BTW this just came in to me in am email
    Hello All,

Here's a quick note to remind you all about tonights conference call at 7 pm pacific. 712-775-7200 access code 431669#

We'll also have the hosts of a radio show on WGSO AM , Tom Kowitz. & Michele Guadin, who have just booked me to guest this Sat along with Brigitta Jonsdottier from Iceland! The show is broadcast live every Saturday morning from 8 until 10 am I've also been contacted by other Peaceful Warriors from Europe who are joining our Strike, so it looks like it's going INTERNATIONAL!!! IMAGINE THE POWER WE COULD HAVE IF ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE MILLLIONS AND MILLIONS OF US TOTALLY, PEACEFULLY, COLLECTIVELY, WITHDREW OUR SUPPORT FROM GOVERNMENTS GONE WILD AND STOOD FOR FREEDOM & PEACE!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE THROUGH PEACEFUL UNITY!

Karen

Kathyet