Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arabs Buy America At Flea Market Rates

The dollar is falling . Nations can come here and buy our product and companys at reduced rates with currency exchange .

We are paying out the nose for oil from arabs, yet they are buying up American assets for a fraction of what it would have cost before Bush got into office . 2001 oil was $22 barrel, now it's over $80 and rising .

They almost bought up our port with the Dubai deal last year . But have settled instead on buying up companies who work on our airplanes both public and military .

Few weeks ago the the gov of Abu Dhabi made an investment in Carlyle Group , private investment corsortum with close ties to the Bush family ,Reagans and James Baker . All for a 10% discount of an already reduced dollar deal .

Did yall catch the part about ' AIRPLANES ' here ? Even repairing our military planes ?

In August,07 Dubai Aerospace Enterprise ,or DAE , purchased two aviation co.s from Cargyle . Aquired Arizona-based Landmark Aviation and Winnepg-based Canadian 'Standard Aero Holdings ,Inc. that repairs military and private planes .

Dubai Aerospace in Feb,06 made plans to invest $20 billion in establishing wholly owned investments in airplane manufacturing ,and airport operations and services .

Ties between top Clinton and Bush admintration officials should scare the hell out of us when United Arab Imirates ,aka UAE utilize their oil-dollar windfalls to buy up USA assets .

I think once they won our infrastructure ,they own us !

The 911 Commission Report proved that SEVERAL OF THE HIJACKERS had finacial dealings that connected back to DUBAI !

America For Sale ' take an extra 10% off , if you have ties to radical terror groups !

From article in Whistleblower Publication .

My interpretation of what was written by ,Jerome R. Corsi . Not a copy .

Is Bush, Sr., still on the board of Carlyle???

I think China and other countries have been buying us for a long time.

It may be too late to do anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Is Bush, Sr., still on the board of Carlyle???

I think China and other countries have been buying us for a long time.

It may be too late to do anything.
    Not sure if Bush is still there, but he was at one time .

I can't believe the citizens of this nation have allowed us to be had by these anti-American 'imo' traitors !

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    All of these politicians that got us to this point need to be on the carpet in front of the people

we want answers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I know he was. He has been involved in Carlyle for many years - as was Bin Laden and I believe Saddam.

War is good business -

what about the Japanese and Jewish Interests in this country, among others.

We are IN our current mess NOT because of Arab business interests. But 'business interests' that are already established.

Military
    Banking
    Media

Take the time to investigate "these interests" and owns them, and then post that info.

-- btw, I am not supporting arab business - I just think this just pointing fingers at all the wrong things.

The TEA Party should have started in 1992!

It is a bit late for the TEA Party to start now for it should have started in 1992 to keep the EVIL ONES out of the WHITE HOUSE. And the need of many people in many States to throw the BUMS out of office who have been messing with selling this country to the wrong people.
    BigMonkey

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

We are IN our current mess NOT because of Arab business interests. But 'business interests' that are already established.

Military
    Banking
    Media

Take the time to investigate "these interests" and owns them, and then post that info.

-- btw, I am not supporting arab business - I just think this just pointing fingers at all the wrong things.

The Japanese and jews are not threatening to take over America .

The muslims are not only trying but admiting their intentions .
    NOI, CAIR and all other muslims agree,it is their duty to submit all infidels to islam .

B.Nails you say your catholic, do you want to change into muslim or possibly die if you refuse , like the poor citizens of close to a hundred other nations who allowed them to grow inside like Indonsia, Thailand, India, France, iran ,lebanon ,Iraq , Philipines ,Pakastan , Sudan ,Darfur, Somalia ,Croasia ,Serbia , Bosnia , Hertzegonia , and many others ?

Do the jews or japenese burn ,rape, behead, blow up , torture and cut up innocents ? Not talking about anciant history or crusaders who thank goodness saved us and the rest of the world from the islam 500 years ago , but the ones who still act like barbareans , radical islam and their silent moderate conrads .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

Military
    Banking
    Media

The Japanese and jews are not threatening to take over America .

The muslims are not only trying but admiting their intentions .
    NOI, CAIR and all other muslims agree,it is their duty to submit all infidels to islam .

B.Nails you say your catholic, do you want to change into muslim or possibly die if you refuse , like the poor citizens of close to a hundred other nations who allowed them to grow inside like Indonsia, Thailand, India, France, iran ,lebanon ,Iraq , Philipines ,Pakastan , Sudan ,Darfur, Somalia ,Croasia ,Serbia , Bosnia , Hertzegonia , and many others ?

Do the jews or japenese burn ,rape, behead, blow up , torture and cut up innocents ? Not talking about anciant history or crusaders who thank goodness saved us and the rest of the world from the islam 500 years ago , but the ones who still act like barbareans , radical islam and their silent moderate conrads .
    Brightnail doesn't like any evidence that undermines his "theory" of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy controlling everything.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

MW
    HUNTER AGAIN CALLS ON ROMNEY TO OPPOSE BAIN PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINESE COMPANY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 30, 2007

Columbia , SC – At a press conference held at the South Carolina State Capitol today, Presidential candidate and U.S. Congressman Duncan Hunter (R-CA) again called on Bain Capital, a company founded by former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, to drop its strategic partnership with Chinese defense contractor Huawei Technologies in a bid to buy U.S. defense contractor 3Com. Hunter also called on Romney to use his continued influence with Bain to terminate the proposed merger between Huawei and 3Com, which, according to a report in today's Washington Times, would threaten U.S. national security.

"As the founder of Bain Capital, Governor Romney has an obligation to utilize his influence within the company to terminate the proposed merger between 3Com and Chinese defense contractor Huawei," said Hunter. "In light of China 's refusal to port several American naval vessels last week, it is increasingly more important that American military technology be protected from foreign companies, such as Huawei, that are closely aligned with the Chinese government."

The Washington Times reported today that U.S. intelligence agencies informed the CFIUS review committee, responsible for examining proposed foreign investment transactions, that a merger between 3Com and Huawei would threaten America 's national security. 3Com presently performs vital cyber-security work for the Department of Defense.

"This proposed deal, which Governor Romney can work to terminate should he choose to do so, is unpatriotic and damaging to national security," continued Hunter. As further detailed in a resolution introduced in the House of Representatives, Huawei has close ties to the military of Communist China and allegedly aided Saddam Hussein and the Taliban.

Earlier this month, Hunter sent a letter to Governor Romney requesting that he use his influence as the founder of Bain to terminate the company's partnership with Huawei, including the proposed merger with 3Com. Hunter, who is ranking Republican on the House Armed Services Committee, has not received a response to the letter.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast