Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

ARIZONA PATRIOTS: RECALL DANGEROUS REP. FROM YOUR STATE HOUS

ARIZONA PATRIOTS: RECALL DANGEROUS REP. FROM YOUR STATE HOUSE

Don't you just love Devvy. She's so NOT PC.

UB

By: Devvy
    January 22, 2007

© 2007 - NewsWithViews.com

My recent column on Pelosi and her Brassiere Brigade drew some of the filthiest e-mail I've ever received and it came from women who lack enough brain cells to ignite even a tiny spark. It also put me on a slew of "feminist" web sites where I have been called every name in the book for daring to take a stand against liberal females taking over the federal government and turning it into grandma Pelosi's own personal matriarchy (political rule by women). These empty heads who so viciously attack me have ZERO understanding of the restrictions placed on Congress under Art. 1, Section 8 of the supreme law of the land. They continue to allow their hormones, hatred of men and their bad choices in life as justification for embracing communist doctrine they call "democracy" and "liberalism."

This cancer is also growing in the state houses. A perfect example is another female who has absolutely no clue regarding the oath of office she took when sworn into the Arizona State Legislature, Rep. Kyrsten Seinema. This mush head Democrat who used to belong to an absurd political party called "Green," has actually introduced a bill that would "revise the state's statutes on organized crime and fraud by defining "domestic terrorism" in such a way that members of the Minuteman Project or other border-patrol groups could be prosecuted and forced to serve a minimum six-month jail term," as reported by Jay Baggett. His full column is here and gives the text of the legislation so I don't need to repeat it here. This foolish former social worker is a full blown supporter of the communist doctrine and her resume reads as well as any comrade in the Politburo:

"Kyrsten is actively involved in the community, serving as the Board President for COAR (Community Outreach and Advocacy for Refugees)....Board Member of the Progressive Democrats of American, Board Member of Girls for a Change...Board Member of the Center for Progressive Leadership...Recently, she served as the Chair of Arizona Together, the first group in the country to defeat a same-sex marriage ban on the ballot. Kyrsten is dedicated to serving the community, focusing on advocating for disadvantaged and oppressed populations, environmental justice, and social justice. Her work at the Legislature over the last two years has earned numerous awards, including the 2005 and 2006 Sierra Club’s Most Valuable Player, the 2006 Planned Parenthood CHOICE Award....2005 Stonewall Democrats Legislator of the Year Award, and others."

'Girls for a Change' is another commie propaganda site spewing the toxic "empowering" rhetoric. Brainwash the female population. The 'Center for Progressive Leadership' is just more communist propaganda targeting impressionable young kids. Brainwash children. The Progressive Democrats of America is a communist front operation thinly disguised as "progressive" in social issues. Tried and true propaganda. Her work to defeat a ban on marriage between sexual deviants is a top goal under the communist agenda to destroy the American family. Seinema's lofty recognition from a vile organization like Planned Parenthood says it all Sienema calls The Minutemen scary and tries to connect them with the KKK. And, get this: "In 2006, she angered many conservatives when, in a magazine interview, she referred to them as "Neanderthals" and said women and moms who stay at home and don't work are dependent on men and "leeching off their husbands." This enemy of our republic should be recalled and thrown out of office. The citizens of Arizona are very fortunate that they can recall unqualified public servants like Seinema who ignore the national security border issue and is making an outright naked attempt to nullify the Second Amendment. The Arizona State Constitution, Article 8, Part 1, Section 1 reads:

"Section 1. Every public officer in the state of Arizona, holding an elective office, either by election or appointment, is subject to recall from such office by the qualified electors of the electoral district from which candidates are elected to such office. Such electoral district may include the whole state. Such number of said electors as shall equal twenty-five per centum of the number of votes cast at the last preceding general election for all of the candidates for the office held by such officer, may by petition, which shall be known as a recall petition, demand his recall."

Seinema has ZERO authority to disarm any citizen of the State of Arizona and in fact, they are required under the Second Amendment to be part of the state militia under the control of the state legislature. THAT is why this bubble head who so obviously supports illegals smuggling themselves across our border must be removed from office. She is an incompetent, hormone driven idiot with no understanding of the U.S. Constitution or even her own state constitution, specifically Article 16, Section 1:

"Section 1. The militia of the state of Arizona shall consist of all capable citizens of the state between the ages of eighteen and forty-five years, and of those between said ages who shall have declared their intention to become citizens of the United States, residing therein, subject to such exemptions as now exist, or as may hereafter be created, by the laws of the United States or of this state."

The Arizona State Constitution does not conform to the true meaning of the state militias as MANDATED by the Second Amendment because it refers to the state militia as the National Guard (military bodies), see Article 16, Section 2:

"Section 2. The organized militia shall be designated "The National Guard of Arizona," and shall consist of such organized military bodies as now exist under the laws of the territory of Arizona or as may hereafter be authorized by law."

Regardless of what this dizzy blonde introduces, the law is quite specific when it comes to the state militias:

"By definition, "the security of a free State" is "homeland security" (the "homeland" being, not simply a geographical area, but a special political conception rooted in freedom). The Amendment describes "[a] well regulated Militia" as "necessary" (not simply useful) for such "security." And the Amendment singles out "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" as so important to the existence of such a "Militia" that "the right * * * shall not be infringed." Therefore, the fundamental constitutional institution of "homeland security" must be "[a] well regulated Militia" based upon "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms."

"Because the Constitution itself empowers "the Militia of the several States" for National purposes, the Militia are not optional, discretionary, or disposable for Congress, the President, the Judiciary, the States, or even We the People. First, because the Militia are "the Militia of the several States," Congress lacks all authority either to create or to dissolve them. Congress also lacks authority to disregard, neglect, or impede the Militia, with respect either to their performance of their constitutionally mandated services to the Nation, or to their practical ability to perform those services. Instead, Congress's powers and duties are "[t]o provide for calling forth the Militia" for particular National purposes, and to make them fully effective for those purposes by "provid[ing] for organizing, arming, and disciplining the[m]." Article I, Section 8, Clauses 15 and 16. The President "shall be" their "Commander in Chief" "when [they are] called into the actual Service of the United States." Article II, Section 2, Clause 1. And the Judiciary lacks authority to absolve either Congress or the President of these responsibilities.

"Second, although "the Militia of the several States" are State institutions, the States cannot dispense with them, either, because the Constitution presupposes their permanence, and the Constitution is "the supreme Law of the Land." Article VI, Clause 2. Obviously, if the States could dissolve their Militia at will, they could erase Congress's power to "call[ ] forth the Militia." They could render unfulfillable the duty of the United States to "guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government" and to "protect each of them against Invasion; and * * * against domestic Violence." Article IV, Section 4. And they could even disarm themselves from "engag[ing] in War" when "actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay," because (absent dispensation from Congress) they would have no other armed forces to deploy. Article I, Section 10, Clause 3.

"Third, because the Militia are State institutions, the Constitution reserves to the States an exclusive power and duty to "govern[ ] such Part of them as may [not] be employed in the Service of the United States", and a concurrent power and duty to provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining their Militia if Congress refuses, fails, or is unable to do so, in whole or in part. See Article I, Section 8, Clause 16; Amendment X; Amendment XIV, Section 1; and Houston v. Moore, 18 U.S. (5 Wheaton) 1 (1820). Indeed, if a negligent or criminal Congress, by shirking its duties or conspiring to defeat the Constitution, could render the Militia impotent and thereby put the Nation and States in peril, and the States nevertheless could do nothing to correct the situation, it would be absurd to speak of "the Militia of the several States" at all."

The legal explanation above is from Dr. Edwin Vieira's column on this critical issue. You can also get these columns on a CD (scroll to the bottom) for two bucks. We need our state law makers to understand the legalities of the state militias and why they must be reconstituted despite the stupidity of state legislators like Seinema. There's no question Pelosi and her comrades intend to keep the borders open, so the fight to repel this invasion has to be fought at the state level.

Arizona is one of the gateway states for this invasion taking place that Washington, DC refuses to stop. Neither Seinema nor the state have the right to endanger our republic or the citizens of the State of Arizona by introducing legislation that aids and abets this invasion and all the violence and death that has accompanied a massive failure to act decisively. I urge every able bodied man and woman in the State of Arizona who has had enough, organize and do two things:

(1) Get teams of people together who can walk the halls of the state legislature carrying big placards with the faces of Americans slaughtered by illegals; now running 12 per day. That means you retirees out there because if you don't think your grand child could be the next victim of a violent illegal sexual predator or killed by a drunk illegal on the road, think again. See my column here and this one for photos. These elected servants go to their offices and it's business as usual. The people have to make this personal, put faces on the dead (they aren't just statistics) and rub it in the noses of legislators in the state houses. I'm on the road right now and will be at the Arizona State House next week. I will drop a copy of this column at Seinema's office to her know that I am using the power of the real media to get a recall going to throw her out of office. This past week I've been in LA, a city being over run by illegals. I'm in Northern California right now, then Vegas and then Pheonix. I can tell you people on the street are really steamed about the illegals issue - there is genuine rage that isn't being reported by the liars for hire in the "mainstream" media.

As I have written before, Jodi Waters was one woman who defeated the biggest oil companies in the world on the MTBE gasoline additive issue. At the last rally in Sacramento (which I attended), Jodi brought a dying grandmother to the capitol. The media couldn't ignore it and neither could the political animals inside the state house. She put a face on the dying and rubbed Sacramento's nose in it in a very public way. Work these groups so that 5-10 can visit the capitol two or three times a week with their posters of dead Americans and start knocking on every door in the capitol and stay at it until these legislators get the message. There are some very fine Americans serving in the Arizona State Legislature, but they can't do it alone and calling talk radio complaining isn't going to get the job done. It takes man power and determination.

(2) If Seinema were to get recalled, it would send a big chill down the gutless spines of legislators in the Arizona State House that the people have had enough, that they will give up their free time and they will recall every rotten legislator humanly possible. The icing on the cake would be to recall that worthless coward, Governor Janet Napolitano, who has never exercised the power she has to repel the invasion of her state by illegal aliens. Like new world order buffoon, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Napolitano prefers to do nothing more than pass the blame to Congress about the invasion instead of getting off her cowardly backside and stop it. Reading the appropriate section cited above from the Arizona State Legislature requires recall be done by the qualified electors of the electoral district from which candidates are elected to such office. It also says the electoral district can include the whole state.

Call your state legislators office and request a copy of the regulations governing a recall and get busy. Start calling talk radio and ask for volunteers. Remind the listening audience that Americans are being killed every day by illegals and that the Second Amendment as well as Section Article 16, Section 1 of the Arizona State Constitution requires an armed militia and that includes our great Americans who are The Minutemen. Because Rep. Seinema doesn't know the law, either at the federal or state level, she is not qualified to hold public office and needs to be removed. Talk time is over. We the people have the tools to get this done, but it won't get done without sacrifice and I'm not talking about another 19 American soldiers getting killed off in Iraq to support this lunatic in the White House, his insane open border policy and rewarding illegal aliens for breaking our laws.

Where is the courage of Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry and Sybil Ludington today in a time of America's need for leadership? I say it beats in the hearts of millions of us and like our Founding Fathers and even a 16-year old girl, we the people must take this fight (relax Comrade Chertoff) right to the offices of elected public servants in the state houses because the Democrats controlling Congress are going to kill our sovereign nation quicker than the Republicans were doing during their 12 years of tyrannical governance. Besides America's children being raped by illegals, a dozen mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters being killed every day by illegals, we know terrorist cells are coming across the border and politically correct nitwits like Seinema want to make certain they have safe passage. Enough.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd244.htm
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

UB

The Title of the article is:

Arizona Patriots: Recall Bimbo From Your Statehouse.

Is ALIPAC too PC ?

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.