Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In the event of a natural or "other" disaster we can use our schools, fire departments and stadiums as usual..there is no need to create facilities with our tax dollars for an evacuation plan. I believe in having a safety net but 600 camps "in case". I would think that the Salvation Army and Red Cross could be mobilized to any area in need since they always have supplies on hand. Most of the camps seem to be in locations without large access roads but all are close to railroad tracks.Transporting large groups of people to remote areas would be difficult and makes no sense.

Trucks with vital supplies were turned away during Katrina, help was there but people were left to die. FEMA will be the same people aiding us in the event of an emergency? Scares the daylights out of me.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    I would love to be able to refuse to accept federal reserve notes.

It looks like I am not the alone in this.

http://www.in.gov/apps/lsa/session/bill ... &docno=453

I wonder how we can help to get this bill passed?
    NOTE: Federal Reserve Notes = Green gold = Gringo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12