Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ask not what you can do for your country but rather what you

Ask not what you can do for your country but rather what your country can do for you.

Thursday, 12 February 2009 15:15
    Carolyn Hileman
    Ask not what you can do for your country but what can your country do for you? That is right isn’t it??? JFK would be rolling over in his grave if he had watched the Obama speech the other night; with questions like I work for McDonalds and my benefits are bad what can you do for me? And my personal favorite the woman who was living in her car but really needed a kitchen, if these people have nothing then how did they manage to get an audience with the president, were they waiting outside, or were they brought there so the rest of us could see what a great humanitarian he is??? Now wait just a darn minute here wasn’t it these same people telling Bush that the people have not been asked to sacrifice, why did Obama not seize the moment and tell these people ask not what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country???

Was this a show to prove to the rest of us that we either pass the stimulus package or they will parade even more hopeless, helpless people in prime time and mess up our TV time? Rather than give these people the tools they need to claw their way out of a hole and stand on top victorious they are feeling for them, acknowledging that they are a victim and then promising them they will fix it if they will just wait in that hole and never ask any questions. The democrats have abandoned the ideas of the JFK administration and instead are dead set on making everyone a victim, and the White House the new health and human services office, got a problem don’t try and fix it on your own go stand outside a press conference and they will let you in to speak to the almighty and he will take away all of your problems, excuse me while I throw up…

There was a time when Americans were tough as nails, they created a life out of sage brush and dirt, they raised horses and cows and crops, and they did not have TV to tell them that they didn’t have to work, just apply for food stamps. No they worked till their fingers bled, their muscles ached, till they could no longer see the sun light and then they got up and did it all over again the next day. Those were the real Americans, the ones who did not say I am only working here for a check, I need better benefits, did I quit in time to get EIC this year? Now days a person working hard is considered stupid, why work when the government will take care of you, why work when every time a democrat gets in office he will take more to give to those who are smarter than you and do not work?

It will not be long until there will be mandatory classes in school to teach our children how to apply for food stamps and welfare, why not as we all saw on national television this administration expects nothing from these people but rather expects those who are working to take care of them and you don’t get a choice, it comes straight out of your check, I mean really you can’t miss it if you never see it right? Already the words believe and hope leave a bad taste in my mouth, I saw a sign on someone’s house at Christmas that said believe and I was afraid to look because it might have Obama’s face on it too. Now we are going to turn JFK’s words completely backwards, ask not what you can do for your country but rather what your country can do for you.

www.borderfirereport.net
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think over half of these people in the audience with these tales to tell are actors working with scripts.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn