Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Assassination Colombia – What If It Ain’t About Whores?

Assassination Colombia – What If It Ain’t About Whores?

Hotel Caribe, Cartagena, Colombia

Was Presidential Detail Penetrated by an Assassin?

Veterans Today
    By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
    April 16, 2012

Cartagena, Colombia (VT) The story, one a child wouldn’t believe, is that our Secret Service and Army advance teams, those that arrange for presidential security, were arrested for failing to pay one or more whores for “services rendered.”

The real deal is very probably this:

At least one of the members of the presidential detail is suspected of working with foreign nationals to arrange the assassination of President Obama.

A certain nation comes to mind, one very close to former Governor Romney, the GOP candidate hopelessly behind in the polls, a candidate belonging to a religion seen as a dangerous sect, a candidate hated by most American women and women vote.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE HOURLY RATES?
    One country was told it wasn’t getting a war with Iran, has chosen to put all its weight behind an obvious loser and has no choice but to kill Obama or suffer the wrath of a president who has little to lose during a second term.

There is no other reason such a hare brained story as this one would be foisted on the world during an election year.

" Can You Remember Now? "

What is coming up
    is not fines and demotions but waterboarding, electrodes, lie detectors and forensic accounting, not tied to “below the waist” antics but more to making sure the president was going to catch a 9mm disease or be subjected to one of those car bombs we so often miss.

The newspaper stories, though entertaining, just enough sex and “stink” to put on the president to amuse the Fox News crowd is hiding something and that something is vulnerability.

This is actually such a lame excuse or as we call it, “cover and deception” would work, mainstream news and their addiction to smut.

The supposed party was at the Hotel Caribe, five military officers, the command portion of the president’s advance detachment, under “house arrest.”

Several members of the Secret Service are, theoretically, back in the US, awaiting administrative hearings for “code of conduct” violations.

This is not credible.

You see, nobody gets to work security for the President of the United States without a special kind of security clearance. Along with constant drug testing goes the lie detector tests.

Something is Missing in This Picture? What is It?

As the “honey trap,” blackmail tied to sex, is a way of compromising an agent, the tests given both Secret Service and military that do advance security work for the president and vice president include questions about sex with prostitutes.

They also include meetings with foreign nationals, accepting payments, lies of any kind, violations of rules, the questioning is quite circumspect and effective.

This group went “bad’ all of a sudden or the whole thing is a lie.

Presidential advance detail, both military and Secret Service also have defacto diplomatic immunity.

What makes this even more unlikely is that Columbia is a drug client state of the CIA, where Americans can, if they are the right people, and these are the right people, can shoot folks down in the street with impunity.

In actuality, we do just that, attack drug production facilities, at times we have major military forces in Columbia and keep half the Army, police and other officials on our unofficial payroll.
    The duplistic aspect of this is that while cocaine submarines are plying our coasts prominent Americans not only launder the cash but the CIA has a very long history of dealing directly with cartel members, supplying aircraft, some flying directly into the US, others landing first in Costa Rica.
    We called this Iran/Contra and if you are curious about how the game has been played, one decades old, Mike Ruppert would be glad to tell you about it.

" Gordon Duff is My Friend - Assist as Requested. "

There is even more to this.
    When the presidential advance team arrives, they are met by high ranking opposites, all of whom are “above the law” in Colombia.

I carry a stack of business cards in my wallet, heads of security organizations, some heads of state, national police agencies, spy agencies, most with private cell phones written on the back and I am nothing but a petty journalist.

Imagine if I traveled for the president?

Pull out one of these cards, the handcuffs are removed in seconds, you are saluted and, in some countries, the police ask you if, just as a common courtesy, there is someone they could kill or at least torture for you.

What isn’t done is arrest American troops. That is illegal. How?

SOFA. We call it the Separation of Forces Agreement that requires local cops to call someone before arresting an American.

Generally, unless there is a busload of burning kindergartners and grieving parents, someone, such as a whore, is going to be led away.
    As for the issue of “pay or not to pay,” Columbia is a Catholic country and prostitution is illegal. A prostitute or whore who goes to the police to enforce her pricing code is arrested, especially if the foreign national involved is part of a group that spends hundreds of millions of dollars on the Colombian police and military.
    Prostitutes that want to be paid hire pimps with guns and pay off police, same as here in the United States. Generally hotel clerks, or the “concierge” at better hotels arrange the deal.

" Can I go for two out of three right? "

I have no responsibility
    for the relative judgement of those who protect the president but it is my guess that they are regularly subjected to lie detector tests that cover any drug use, contact with enemy agents, breaking any laws or code of conduct.

Such things are extremely routine and are done continually. This means this whole thing is a farce.

We could go a step further. Imagine yourself an American citizen in Columbia at a 4 star hotel such as the Caribe.

Picture the hotel staff calling the police to have you arrested because a prostitute that they let into the hotel was demanding money from a patron.

This isn’t a cheap hotel. They really want the entire world to know they are filled with cheap whores and that their staff works with the police to shake down the residents?

Whoever thought this one up better hope they are very good friends with the owners of the hotel. I can imagine how this one will look on the comment section of tripadvisor.com or on Rick Steve’s new “Let’s Visit Columbia for Drugs and Whores.”
    I Edited This: go to the link if you wish to read it
    Editing: Jim W. Dean

Assassination Colombia
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Canadian Press Tells Us What Really Happened in Cartagena – And It Wasn’t About Prostitutes and Secret Service

by Source on April 25, 2012 · 24 comments
    in American Empire, Culture, Media, Popular, World News

International Press Inform that the Main Issues Were Cuba, Legalization of Drugs, and the U.S.’s Isolation from South America

by JEC / Special to the OB Rag / April 25, 2012
    Would I sound naïve – perhaps pedantic – to say American media is censored? I just had one those “moments” when information falls in your lap by chance. Like an overheard comment, the authenticity is powerful. As it happened I was in Cartagena, Columbia on Saturday, April 14th, in the midst of the “Summit of the Americas”. I was on the cruise ship “Rotterdam” just after passing through the Panama Canal.
    The Summit of the Americas was ever present; helicopters in the air, speed boats cruising the harbor. The streets were nearly lined with police/troops most often holding automatic weapons. Reportedly over 90% of all police and security forces of the entire country where in Cartagena to protect the 33 heads of states. Two small bombs exploded the night before getting everyone in the proper mood.
    But what do Americans know?
    The Secret Service sex scandal and that’s about it. It was the lead story on the Nightly News Monday night (4/23/12). I’ve heard nothing but the 24/7 drum beat since I returned five days ago – sex, sex, sex – seems to serve as the filler for America media.
    Am I surprised? No, disappointed yes because I know it goes beyond Fox News. It’s about how pervasive the censorship is across America’s media, including CNN, MSNBC and the New York Times. And this censorship is damaging us, all of us. We make lousy decisions based on faulty information, thanks to American mainstream media. And when it comes to Cuba, we are nearly psychotic.
    Ok, so what happened?
    It unfolds this way – on Sunday – April 15th – the passengers were eager to read about what they just saw firsthand. The ship produces ten different condensed papers from a number of countries. Different nations seem to follow their own editorial policies.
    The Canadian carried the Summit as its lead story “Emboldened Latin America parts ways with Canada, US on Cuba and drugs”. In direct contrast, The New York Times lead was a dry feature on Nigeria Population growth placing the Secret Service sex scandal on page 3.

By chance I overhead three separate conversations of fellow Americans noting the difference between the Canadian press and the New York Times. They were not happy. The Canadian
    confirmed what we all heard on the streets while in Cartagena on Saturday. The New York Times, in an effort, apparently, to avoid saying anything favorable about Cuba simply left it out. Or so it seemed. On Monday and Tuesday The Canadian disappeared quickly while the NY Times were left in the rack.

Talking to the locals and getting reports via media from other countries such as Japan and Holland, we sensed important changes were occurring in Latin America. Major industrial expansion, improvements to the infra-structure, plus the expansion of the Panama Canal already 70% complete. China is spending billions in grants spread across the region, making friends by building soccer stadiums, schools, roads, and more; gifts, not loans.
    Returning home I decided to search out the actual Sunday edition of the New York Times to see if and how the “Summit” was reported. Yes, the NY Times did run a story – “Americas Meeting Ends with Discord Over Cuba”. But with a different spin:
    “…the U.S. and some Latin American nations remained sharply divided over whether to continue excluding Cuba…”;
    Really, some, not all Latin American nations? If you read the entire article you’re left with the impression that the Latin American nations are not unified on the question of Cuba. This is far from the truth. Latin America and the Caribbean Islands are in complete agreement as all have asked the U.S. to end the embargo on Cuba.
    I emailed reporter Jackie Calmes for comment about the differences between the NY Times story and The Canadian’s and which Latin American nation(s) sided with the U.S. on the Cuba question? I received no response.
    At home, we are served daily dishes of sex scandals and similar distractions. The issue of Cuba has become an American psychosis; the U.S. has been appeasing the Cubans of south Florida for so long I think we’ve forgotten why. In the meantime the world is changing under our feet and we Americans are being kept in the dark.
    Failure to report a story is disappointing. But I believe the NY Times and the stories reported on CNN are designed to fog the issue and mislead us, to lie to us. Is it a lie? I have to say yes. Why? Because they are the New York Times, and they know the difference as to twist and fog the facts as they did was certainly intentional. They do know what’s going on. So why would the NY Times sacrifice their credibility and our trust? Why do they do this? For the aging Cubans of South Florida who fled Cuba over 50 years ago?
    As to Latin America, the sense was Columbian President Juan Manual Santos delivered a friendly ultimatum – Cuba will be included in the next summit or there will be no summit. As reported in The Canadian, the Latin American nations and Caribbean islands have formed a new network, ‘The Community of Latin America’. It is the Organization of American States (OAS) excluding the U.S. and Canada, the only two supporters of the Cuba policy. By every indication Latin America is ready and now willing break with the U.S. And by many indicators, they are able.
    And it’s becoming clear that in the end it will be the U.S. who loses. The Cuba policy clearly estranged America from the rest of the Western Hemisphere. It’s time we come to grips.
    The U.S. is becoming yesterday’s news in Latin America. But we’ll get another thousand hours of dribble about soldiers using prostitutes – wow. This is the product of a consolidated media.
    So I lost the NY Times; but I’ve discovered the overseas press.
    A few random facts concerning Cuba – and the U.S.

• The U.S. started providing material support to Castro while he and Che were we the mountains in 1957. Eisenhower was playing both sides.

• Frank Sturges became Castro’s personal body guard in 1957.

• In January, 1959, because of the support he had received, Castro thought the U.S. would quickly recognize the new regime. The U.S. stood back to let things develop. Three months later Castro seized a number of hotels owned mainly by the Mafia (think Godfather II) and used for prostitution. Castro was a moralist of a kind. Frank Sturges then tried to poison Castro, twice. Second attempt he was discovered and fled Cuba with the assistance of the CIA. Frank Sturges was later arrested as a Watergate burglar and variously identified as CIA and/or Mafia. Some believe that he was also the man on the grassy knoll in Dallas in 1963.

• Castro, fearing that the U.S. was out to kill him, sought a big brother. He found the Soviet Union who was more than happy to exploit the situation.

The rest is history, as they say.

Canadian Press Tells Us What Really Happened in Cartagena – And It Wasn’t About Prostitutes and Secret Service
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)