Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attacks Validate DHS Report, Some Say

[American Patrol Report
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/

Outrageous Link: Holocaust killer and conservatives

"The left-wing crazies are trying to use the awful killing of the guard at the Holocaust museum as validation of the DHS report on so-called right-wing extremism (see Politico item). "Taken to its logical conclusion, it would seem that the SPLC, ACLU crowd is trying to use the action of one nut-case acting alone to justify opening the borders of the United States," said Glenn Spencer of the American Patrol Report.]

Attacks validate DHS report, some say
    By: Josh Gerstein
    June 10, 2009 07:06 PM EST

Civil rights activists say a string of recent attacks blamed on right-wing extremists, including Wednesday’s shooting at the Holocaust Museum, show that conservative critics were too quick to fault the Department of Homeland Security over an April report warning about the potential for such violence.

The report was roundly criticized by Republicans for painting conservatives as a threat—particularly military veterans and those opposed to abortion or immigration – and DHS later withdrew the report.

“I think this latest round of killing once again shows how ridiculous the criticism from the right of the Department of Homeland Security report was. That whole brouhaha was absurd,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How biased can this be? Where's the outrage when the Muslim convert killed a soldier and wounded another in Ark.??? Wouldn't he be considered a home-grown "terrorist" or does that only apply to whites & Christians only?

How quick these idiots are to jump when it's considered "right wing", but not when it's "left-wing".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    How biased can this be? Where's the outrage when the Muslim convert killed a soldier and wounded another in Ark.??? Wouldn't he be considered a home-grown "terrorist" or does that only apply to whites & Christians only?

How quick these idiots are to jump when it's considered "right wing", but not when it's "left-wing".
    We're talking about the "left" here. There is no outrage from them when an American Soldier dies at the hands of an islamic radical murderer, whether it be on American soil or the sands of the Middle East. There is no outrage when an illegal alien murders an American on American soil. Or when an illegal alien pedophile rapes an innocent baby. No sympathy, no empathy, no outrage from the left. That particular brand of outrage doesn't fit their agenda.

I think am going to puke. I can't believe that this is my country. It has changed so much since I was in school. I can't believe it has changed so fast.

The government has been building the web of BIG LIES for a very long time.