(IT DOESN'T HURT TRYIMG....)

THE AWAKENING OF THE GOD MEN.. AND WOMEN

Posted By: kbcjedi <Send E-Mail>
Date: Tuesday, 8 July 2008, 3:11 a.m.

I was on the phone the other day with a friend of mine from Ohio. We were discussing a friend of his who was a psychic involved in Area 51. She had a computer problem and was calling up microsoft. She got very angry and hung up on them. She cooled off and called back an hour later.
The microsoft people asked her if she was an intentioner. She said what is that? They said someone that can change reality with their mind. She said, why do you ask? Because you just shut down the internet access in Northern California for the last hour.
I was blown away by the implications. We have the capacity to change everything with our minds from our own home. You could say we have a new Multi-level marketing opportunity brewing right from your own home. The destruction of the NWO right from your living room.
How do you do it? Turn the TV on and use your mind to reverse everything. Project your thoughts via the technology in place to re-imagine the world. This is an act of the will, but it will be the easiest thing that you have ever done.

The control system only works when you are in a state of fear and complete disempowerment. My personal experiences of being able to change reality have shown me that we are on the verge of totally taking control of the matrix an re-writing the code.
All it will take now is that breakthrough moment and ah-ha experience. Form ad-hoc groups and begin practicing reality control by reworking the world in your mind's eye. What do you want, imagine it in a big way. This is not a suggestion but a command. The world will be changed in a blink of an eye, it is a matter of when not if. What I see now happening is that the majority of people are basing the future based on their past and not actually what is about to transpire.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=127620