Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ-DPS: 16 arrested in I-10 chase where suspects threw cloth

DPS: 16 arrested in I-10 chase where suspects threw clothes

ABC15.com
    Reported by: Chris Kline
    Email: ckline@abc15.com
    September 8, 2009

PHOENIX - Sixteen suspected undocumented immigrants were arrested in Phoenix early Monday after a strange car chase ended with a violent crash.

According to Department of Public Safety Spokesperson Bart Graves, officers began the pursuit after they were unable to stop a van going nearly 100 mph on Interstate 10, just south of the Valley.

During the pursuit, the suspects began to throw clothing out the window, possibly in an attempt to block the view of officers behind, according to Graves.

When the pursuit reached I-10 and 40th Street, the van attempted to ram a patrol car, Graves said.

The van then crossed into oncoming traffic, and eventually crashed into a building at 40th Street and La Salle.

A total of 16 suspects were arrested inside the van. Graves said all appear to be undocumented immigrants.

Three of the suspects were transported to a local hospital for treatment.

The driver of the van has been arrested for aggravated assault on a police officer, endangerment and human smuggling.

The other suspects have been turned over to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoen ... x?rss=1977

This just reminded me of the guy that was arrested by cops and at the time of arrest stripped himself to his birthday suit.
    Maybe the alleged illegals just found their clothes had gone out of style.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)