Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want a bill establishing a maximum wage at 10 times the minimum wage, and including all forms of income in that calculation (and raising the minimum wage how ever much required to pass the bill). I want the tax system created by that bill to pay for any necessary bailouts, and want such bailouts enacted and overseen by Congress.
    THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. IF THE TOP WAGE EARNERS WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY THEY WOULD HAVE TO PULL UP THE LOWER WAGES EARNERS. DESPERATELY LOW WAGES ARE A MAJOR FACTOR IN PROBLEMS THAT WE HAVE WITH HEALTHCARE AND HOUSING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want Congress to haul fraudulent bankers into Washington and force them to testify, fire them without compensation as part of any bailouts, and refer them to the Justice Department for prosecution.

YES. THIS WOULD BE GREAT. WHY ARE ALL OF THESE SHYSTER BANKERS STILL RUNNING AROUND FREE? WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE JOBS? THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED, TRIED AND SENT TO PRISON. NO PARACHUTES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)