Thread: Banks County GA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banks County GA

Pair Leaves Kids in Cart in Frenzy
    Updated: Sunday, 29 Nov 2009, 6:46 PM EST
    Published : Sunday, 29 Nov 2009, 6:46 PM EST
    ATLANTA - A Georgia couple got so carried away with snagging Black Friday deals, authorities say they left their kids alone in a shopping cart.
    Banks County Sheriff Charles Chapman tells WSB radio that 35-year-old Mario Navarro and 31-year-old Esmeralda Elias have been charged with reckless conduct.
    Chapman said the two left their 9-year-old and 9-month-old children in a shopping cart at the Banks Crossing Walmart so they could go shopping.
    Chapman tells WSB he figures the couple thought the kids would slow them down. The children were not harmed.
    Copyright Associated Press, Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Tax Dollars for Illegals court costs ....AGAIN

Re: Banks County GA

Quote Originally Posted by kingston
    Tax Dollars for Illegals court costs ....AGAIN
    Huh? Perhaps I missed something here, but where is the illegal part mentioned, or is it an assumption on your part based on their surnames?

Banks Co

I did a search first....

Need a link please...... and moving to other topic's until it is reported that they were illegal aliens.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banks Co-GA ....fact finding mission

Thank you...I called the Banks Co.Sheriffs Office, and was told ICE is not notified or informed unless it is felony charge (which this was not) I asked if previous criminal records were relevant, she did not know. I then called ICE in Atlanta, GA and Ms.Cox gave me a website to report suspected illegals to fill out on line, but no way of checking there status ...www.ice.dhs.gov
    Because I am so far away and cannot view the public record myself, I will have to wait and see what is to be done.