Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned Muslim movie link -Fitna the Movie

Here is the link to the banned anti Muslim movie Fitma by Geert Wilders.

Please do not view if you are young or young at heart. Also just move along to another topic if you do not like to see blood and more blood.

I do not see why the Muslims want the movie banned for it shows what they like to do best. Hard to believe that Europe has fallen in the hands of Muslims and they will change the name to Eurasia.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9959&hl=en
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Some pretty scarey s***t. What can we do about it since our government is so pollitically correct. I would make it so that only so many of them are allowed into this country. We need to be more vigilant in our schools etc. about giving in to these people. I respect everyones religion, however, I don't respect theirs because they don't respect mine and my right to worship or not worship as I see fit. If they draw lines, so do I.

BTTT

I don't know which is scarier---radical Islamists, or Western governments' zealous pursuit of suppressing free speech. We did win WWII did we not? The Dutch were liberated, were they not? Britain survived, did it not? You would not know it. Even George Orwell couldn't anticipate this.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO