Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Benghazi Libya - Stand Down 2 Drones, AC-130 Gunship and Painted Targets

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barack insults my intelligence

ATTENTION PLEASE!

Allow me to clear some things here:

IF you are here to spew your Leftist talking points, you are gone!

IF you are here to try and convert people to vote for a third party candidate, you are gone!

IF you are here just to agitate and cause division, you are gone!
    IF you come here spewing hate, anti-Semitism or anti-Christian bigotry, you are gone!

IF you use racial slurs against the president, or anyone else regardless of the color of their skin, you are gone!

IF you are here to try and preach how peaceful islam is, you are gone!

IF you do not support our troops, you are gone!

IF you do not stand with Israel, you are gone!

IF you are here to personally attack a member of this page, the page admin or an allied page, you are gone!

IF you want a source LOOK IT UP! We are not here to spoon feed you, this is NOT obamanomics!

IF you are too lazy to get off you’re a$$ and look up a reference for yourself DON’T question ours!

IF we post something that has a spelling error in it and that bothers you, FIX IT YOURSELF! We post around 100 items a day and we share a lot of things from other pages. We do not have time to spell check every single post! And if you want to criticize, GET LOST!

We do our best to check the stories and pics we post for accuracy in facts, but things do slip past us. It is NOT our desire or goal to intentionally mislead anyone. (spelling errors are NOT facts, so get over it.)

This page was started to help disseminate information to get Obama OUT of office.
    The primaries are over, there are two candidates who are capable of winning the presidency. If you disagree too bad! Your guy LOST! So did mine! SO, skippy, embrace the suck, pull up your panties and help us get rid of this abomination or GET LOST!

Don't like these rules? Tough sh*t, it’s our page, you chose to come here, no one has a gun to your head . . . yet.

For all our Patriot fans, THANK YOU for your support and assistance. We could not do this without you! God bless each one of you!

Barack insults my intelligence
    Like This PageLiked · 6 hours ago

Those young Americans in the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya could have been one of our daughters or sons. Obama and Hillary knew what was going on! They heard them begging for help. They watched this attack unfold on live video feed from the compound. And not one QRF Team, not one Marine or helicopter or any type of help was sent.

I know that those Navy Seals, bodies mortally wounded, weapons...

covered in their own blood, KNEW in their hearts that help was on the way. That is what America does. Leave no one behind! But Obama sent nothing. He went to bed so he could get his beauty rest for his guest appearance on some talk show.

It boggles the mind that Obama is still running for president of this country!!! It breaks my heart that there are people who are willing to turn a blind eye to his actions or rather inaction.

Just remember people, it could have been your son or your daughter waiting in that Safe room for help. It could have been you waiting for them to bring your child’s body home, so mutilated that they wouldn’t even let you open the casket!

So, search your heart deep, ask yourself, do his actions make you proud to be an American? Is this the man you trust to hold the fate of the United States in his hands? Is this the man you are willing to give another four years to complete his “fundamental change” of our country? I pray God will open your eyes to the truth of his lies, his cover ups, his despicable actions.

I pray, God’s choicest blessing on our Brave and Valiant Warriors who stand at the gates of hell and fight for this country. I pray God grant their loved ones peace in their absence. May God bless our beloved country.

The Whistleblowers TESTIFIED! The TRUTH IS BEING TOLD watch, read and learn for yourself!!! Become informed on what is REALLY going on!
    Bio - C-SPAN Video Library

rogram/LibyaCo

230 ATTACKS ON WESTERN ASSETS PRIOR TO 9/1/2012, 13 REQUESTS FROM THE SECURITY DETAIL IN BENGHAZI FOR INCREASED SECURITY ALL OF IT WAS DENIED!

OR YOU CAN READ THE EMAILS THAT THE WHITE HOUSE HAD THE NIGHT OF THE ATTACK!
    Emails show the Obama administration was told (while it was happening) that Ansar al Sharia was claiming they were behind the attack in Benghazi « Gretawire

OR THIS:
    THEY ASKED FOR HELP THREE TIMES THE NIGHT OF THE ATTACK AND ALL REQUESTS WERE DENIED!

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

This story makes me so mad!! I have friends with family members deployed , and for them to be afraid that our government may not have their servicemembers back is unthinkable! Makes me sick, and more so...it makes me angry