Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moving to other topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

redpony wrote,
    Here we have Bernanke lying in our faces that tampering with the Fed would somehow be detrimental to the economy. This is BS. We had an economy before the Fed and we would have one again.
    Agreed. We have as of now a monetary system based on faith. Our currency is printed on the faith that our country, or the Fed is good for it's debts.

When the Fed took over our monetary system in 1913 our currency was at that point still backed by silver and gold. The Fed with the aid of unscrupulous politicians and business leaders little by little created more and more currency than there was gold to back it. This created inflationary bubbles and followed by defaltionary periods. More to the point, it robbed the American individuals of there wealth. Pennies at a time, little by little, to the point that it was not easily seen as if a pick pocket was able to remove only so much of your money in your pocket without you knowing. FDR then raised the rate of gold from $30 per ounce to $35 per ounce, this of course was after the inflationary damage had occurred thus smoke and mirrors left people feeling vindicated by the raise in gold. They had already been robbed!

Fast forward to Nixon taking us off of the gold standard, decoupling of the dollar from real money and now we are left (what happened to the gold?) with just faith in the dollar as a backing, faith that is backed up by a military industrial complex. In other words we speak loudly and carry a big stick.

With that in mind, what happens when the faith in that dollar disenegrates? The big stick is nearby. Beryankme and his cohorts have placed themselves into a corner, like a rat cornered, they will jump and attack when provoked or threatened.

The damage done by the Fed is mind boggling. JMHOs

An interesting little quote,

"Money plays the largest part in determing the course of history." Karl Marx

What Bernanke Really Meant to Say: "Limiting Fed Independence Would Reign in Our Ability to Defraud and Remain Corruptive and Manipulative"

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    What Bernanke Really Meant to Say: "Limiting Fed Independence Would Reign in Our Ability to Defraud and Remain Corruptive and Manipulative"
    And to continue their 96 year swindle of the wealth of America and the people, while leaving us destitute with valueless slips of paper.

Andrew Jackson quotes:
    The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.

Andrew Jackson quotes:
    Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.

Andrew Jackson quotes:
    It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purposes.

Andrew Jackson quotes:
    I am one of those who do not believe that a national debt is a national blessing, but rather a curse to a republic; inasmuch as it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country.

These clowns are lucky they don't have to deal President Andrew Jackson.

Here is another,

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders.....The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of the Congress and....manipulates the credit of the United States. Sen. Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    redpony wrote,
    Here we have Bernanke lying in our faces that tampering with the Fed would somehow be detrimental to the economy. This is BS. We had an economy before the Fed and we would have one again.
    Agreed. We have as of now a monetary system based on faith. Our currency is printed on the faith that our country, or the Fed is good for it's debts.

When the Fed took over our monetary system in 1913 our currency was at that point still backed by silver and gold. The Fed with the aid of unscrupulous politicians and business leaders little by little created more and more currency than there was gold to back it. This created inflationary bubbles and followed by defaltionary periods. More to the point, it robbed the American individuals of there wealth. Pennies at a time, little by little, to the point that it was not easily seen as if a pick pocket was able to remove only so much of your money in your pocket without you knowing. FDR then raised the rate of gold from $30 per ounce to $35 per ounce, this of course was after the inflationary damage had occurred thus smoke and mirrors left people feeling vindicated by the raise in gold. They had already been robbed!

Fast forward to Nixon taking us off of the gold standard, decoupling of the dollar from real money and now we are left (what happened to the gold?) with just faith in the dollar as a backing, faith that is backed up by a military industrial complex. In other words we speak loudly and carry a big stick.

With that in mind, what happens when the faith in that dollar disenegrates? The big stick is nearby. Beryankme and his cohorts have placed themselves into a corner, like a rat cornered, they will jump and attack when provoked or threatened.

The damage done by the Fed is mind boggling. JMHOs
    The "boiling frog":

If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, he will immediately jump out because he feels the immediate heat. BUT...if you put a frog in a cold pot of water and turn the heat on medium....he will boil to death. This is because the rise in temperature is so gradual, that he does not notice he is being boiled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Damn, it is getting hot in here!.........

Bernanke Says Limiting Fed Independence Would Impair Economy

It might hinder his economy but it could restore ours!

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world’s wealth. Each one of us has one Zero Dollar in front of him.

(click for picture source)

You own half of everything and so do I.

I’m the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You’re not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more Zero Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your Zero Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn’t the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because you’ve been stiffed with the bill for the money I printed up to get you to do what I wanted.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can’t keep up with the money presses.

They have been beating us with our own stick!!!!1

(click for picture source)

CPI showing the value and purchasing power of money falling as fiat money is printed up unrestrained. The little bumps are when we printed up fake money to finance wars and the value fell. Now it seems they are at war with all of us.

*The only way I know to recreate the amount of devaluation of the dollar would be to counterfeit the entire money supply at least ten times over.

*On top of it they are charging us interest on our own fake or counterfeited money that is being created. What a racket. It does sort of explain where many of the ludicrous ideas they come up with for borrowing more money may originate though.

Thank You StokeyBob! Great post!

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders...The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of the Congress and....manipulates the credit of the United States." Sen Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast