Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you roundabout,

Years ago when the illegal aliens where organized and marching in the streets it occurred to me the only source of funds I could think of that could pull off such a thing was our own government.

Later I came across an article showing some of the the money going to La Raza. (<Check the end of the article)

Then the more I looked into the illegal immigration situation we are in world wide the money must be coming from the world central banks.

I think the government has been shuffling money off to its front organizations for a while now. I suspect they have an intricate network that passes back and forth like the game with the three shells and a pea... only a lot more than three shells and a lot more than a single pea.

Very interesting observation StokeyBob. I too have trying to wrap my little pea brain around the illegal immigration scheme that is occuring in the industrialized nations. If the front groups (this part I left out of the equation, Thanks) run the illegals acrossed borders with Central Banks money, then you introduce a person (or a unit) that had little need for credit, or posed credit problems to a government into a society where credit would be made available, or credit would be drawn(social services) on their behalf, then the winner is the Central Banks as the buck circles back to Papa and the taxpayer is left holding the bag.

No debt=no money so the banks need ever more debt,.......hello illegal!

Roundabout,

What one needs to look at to begin with, is the trade policies that have been manipulated to bring in cheap overseas competition. An example from the book "America, What Went Wrong", It cost 25 dollars to produce a hand-held AM FM radio with cassette player here in the states. Over in China they make the same type of radio, but because they use slave labor, and manipulate their money against foreign money, the cost of making the same type of radio tape player is only 7 or 8 dollars. Now they ship their product over here, pay no tariff or import fees, other than the cost of shipping their product here. Now when it reaches the store-shelf, it may have a pricetag of 30 dollars, where the domestically made product is 50 dollars. But the part that is infuriating, the Chinese charge us up to 225% in import fees, and tariffs. And this is with a so-called "Free Trade" agreement. Now if it is supposed to be a "Free Trade", then why are they charging us, and we're not? Even though it's been agreed on. And not one word to the WTO, or the World Court, that everybody talks about. Even if the WTO tells the Chinese to stop it, they blow them off and charge it anyways, but if we do the same thing to them, they squeal like stuck pigs.

Now with industry moving overseas to where we've lost 90% of our industrial base, somebody must be getting paid off to keep us unjustly underdogged by foreign corporations. And the only way for domestic companies to compete is to hire cheap illegal labor, or go out of business. To put it another way, if I had set up an agreement with all my commercial customers that there would only be cash payments for services renderred, no W-9's, no insurance on my company or my workers, and went and hired illegals to do the work, while I answerred the phone all day, I could have gotten away with charging 50 dollars a car, and still be in business. But because I respect the law, and EPA Regulations, I did the right thing, and am now out of business and trying to find work. This is why a lot of companies hire illegals. It's profit, and survival, or be on welfare and another failing statistic.

Understand that I don't condone those types of prctices, as it's just another form of slavery. And the XIII Ammendment outlaws slavery of any type in the United States of America. And there are those who do it to increase profits so they can live as the Robber Barons did back in the Victoian Era. It's wonderful to live in opulence, but not at the expense of those working for you.

Hylander_1314 wrote,
    Roundabout,

What one needs to look at to begin with, is the trade policies that have been manipulated to bring in cheap overseas competition. An example from the book "America, What Went Wrong", It cost 25 dollars to produce a hand-held AM FM radio with cassette player here in the states. Over in China they make the same type of radio, but because they use slave labor, and manipulate their money against foreign money, the cost of making the same type of radio tape player is only 7 or 8 dollars. Now they ship their product over here, pay no tariff or import fees, other than the cost of shipping their product here. Now when it reaches the store-shelf, it may have a pricetag of 30 dollars, where the domestically made product is 50 dollars. But the part that is infuriating, the Chinese charge us up to 225% in import fees, and tariffs. And this is with a so-called "Free Trade" agreement. Now if it is supposed to be a "Free Trade", then why are they charging us, and we're not? Even though it's been agreed on. And not one word to the WTO, or the World Court, that everybody talks about. Even if the WTO tells the Chinese to stop it, they blow them off and charge it anyways, but if we do the same thing to them, they squeal like stuck pigs.

Now with industry moving overseas to where we've lost 90% of our industrial base, somebody must be getting paid off to keep us unjustly underdogged by foreign corporations. And the only way for domestic companies to compete is to hire cheap illegal labor, or go out of business. To put it another way, if I had set up an agreement with all my commercial customers that there would only be cash payments for services renderred, no W-9's, no insurance on my company or my workers, and went and hired illegals to do the work, while I answerred the phone all day, I could have gotten away with charging 50 dollars a car, and still be in business. But because I respect the law, and EPA Regulations, I did the right thing, and am now out of business and trying to find work. This is why a lot of companies hire illegals. It's profit, and survival, or be on welfare and another failing statistic.

Understand that I don't condone those types of prctices, as it's just another form of slavery. And the XIII Ammendment outlaws slavery of any type in the United States of America. And there are those who do it to increase profits so they can live as the Robber Barons did back in the Victoian Era. It's wonderful to live in opulence, but not at the expense of those working for you.
    Yes I agree and understand. Your points concerning illegal immigration lean towards the cheap labor side of the arguement and fully understand.

Now is there another element to this story when it comes to the credit or debt that is incurred by this activity? If no debt means no money, then debtors must be found. We know business, banking, and politicians, have for along time ignored illegal immigration.

The arguement for years has been that the Western societies have been having less and less children, smaller family units, and that has hampered growth. Perhaps another way to look at that would be to say that smaller family units means less people to service debt as opposed to the growth scenario. (?)

That's the issue with the western communities. Especially in reguards to the resourses at hand for each community. The biggest issue being the availability of water. There is a finite ammount of water available to t he cities and other communities. In Denver alone, the population grew to the point that we were on perpetual water restrictions as there is only so much to go around. Yet the population kept growing from the influx of illegals, and other Americans looking for a better place to live. This is complicated when the dry cycles come through, as there isn't much snow in the winter, and the spring rains that usually fill the resivoirs and lakes don't happen, and there's even less. So for a lot of western communities, there is a point of critical mass as to how much population can subsist on the available resources at hand.

But in reality, this is a problem that the entire nation faces.

These are the issues that the debt based society chooses to ignore as money is more important than the lives of the people saddled with the yoke of servitude to pay this back. It is again an issue of wealth accumulation in fewer hands at the expense of the nation, and the lust for power to control with that wealth to preserve one's assets and to prevent others from competing thereby creating an 'economic empire' that is beholden to nobody.

Here's a good one if you're not already aware of it.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=c ... 0371055528

This may help to enlighten.

Here is a story of one of the governments front organizations shuffling money to other front organizations.

The Fifth Column

ACORN Dispersing Resources to SEIU, Other Progressive Groups

CNS News

ACORN, the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now, is in the process of changing its name and has already transferred many of its resources to several other left-wing advocacy and political groups, according to a report released Tuesday by Republicans on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

While the Justice Department has said that federal housing funds should continue to flow to ACORN, several congressmen, in a joint hearing of the House Oversight Committee and the Judiciary Committee, said they want a special prosecutor to investigate the group's use of taxpayer dollars.

Several weeks back, Congress included in the Continuing Appropriations Resolution for 2010 a provision that bars federal funds to ACORN and its “affiliates, subsidiaries or allied organizations.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123