Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biden Continues to Warn of Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Is

Audio at link below

Biden Continues to Warn of Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Isn't Passed

7:23 PM, Oct 18, 2011 • By DANIEL HALPER

Last week, Vice President Joe Biden warned that more people would likely be raped and murdered if President Obama's jobs bill is not passed. "In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on their police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city," Biden said at an event in Flint, Michigan. "In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes--just to pick two categories--climbed to 229. In 2011, you now only have 125 shields. God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it."

Today, Biden reiterated his warning at an event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.“The other thing I’ve heard from my friends who oppose this – this whole jobs bill and this – that this is just temporary," Biden said. "Well let me tell you, it’s not temporary when that 911 call comes in and a woman’s being raped if a cop shows up in time to prevent the rape, it’s not temporary to that woman. It’s not temporary to the guy whose store is being held up and a gun is being pointed to his head. If a cop shows up and he’s not killed, that’s not temporary to that store owner. Give me a break, temporary! I wish these guys that thought it was temporary, I wish they had some notion what it’s like to be on the other side of a gun or a 200 pound man standing over you telling you to submit. Folks, it matters. It matters!â€

FBI investigating assassination threat against Rep. Schilling
    By Debbie Siegelbaum - 10/20/11 10:22 AM ET

The FBI and U.S. Capitol Police are investigating an online threat made against Rep. Bobby Schilling (R-Ill.) offering a $75,000 reward for his assassination.

Schilling learned of the threat in an email alert Tuesday night, according to his spokeswoman, Andrea Pivarunas. Sherriff’s deputies reportedly responded to the congressman’s district home, and have passed the matter on to the FBI and Capitol Police.

“After receiving a very concerning email alert Tuesday evening, Rep. Schilling and his family are taking recommended precautions while the situation is investigated by relevant authorities,â€

October 19, 2011 by The Godfather

Union Print Shop Sabotages GOP Bumper Stickers
    Filed under
    2012 Election

Waymaker Communications, a full-service printing company based in Powder Springs, Georgia, contracted with another printing company to print some specialty bumper stickers for a client. The Bumper stickers were of GOP presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Rick Perry, and Ron Paul. When the boxes were opened, the owners noticed some design on the front of the bumper stickers. A big and bold union label had been added: “Sign Display. Painters and Allied Trades, No. 1 Local 820.″

Waymaker has a long history with this company. The owners believe that one or more of the employees wanted to make a political statement. Of course, Waymaker doesn’t mind if union workers want to express themselves politically. But they need to do it on their own dime!

Can you imagine what would happen if some union shop decided to put a union label logo on the front of Polo shirts, Bantam book covers, and dress pants from Jos. A. Bank without permission from the companies?

This job cost the printer money because the bumper stickers were rejected. They will have to be reprinted without the union label. I wonder if the shop owners will make the union workers who decided to express themselves by sabotaging Waymaker’s products pay for the job and possible future lost business. I doubt it. The owners most likely fear retaliation from the union workers.

The unions are in pay-back mode because of heavy political losses in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. has shown what union leadership is all about with his comment about taking out the Tea Party “sons of bitches.â€