Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Biden Says Go Buy a Shotgun Mommy – You Can’t Aim an AR-15!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Janna Reeves

Uh duh - no bad@$$ female shooter week would be complete without the one, the only Melissa Gilliland!! I'm positive most of you know who she is but in case you don't - fix that! She's a long range competitive shooter sponsored by Ashbury Precision Ordnance (and many others!) and she is not only an awesome shooter but has a great attitude. Go show her page some love!! https://www.facebook.com/tacgirlmelissa
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Janna Reeves

Bad@$$ female shooter week (that's turned into a week and a half!) shall continue with a lady who's newer to competitive shooting - I believe around a year or so - but I think she's on her way to the top. I'm talking about the one, the only Jessica Hook!! The girl can SHOOT and looks good doing it! Go check out her page, tell her MBB sent you, and go watch some of her YouTube videos. Go say HI toTaran Tactical Innovations too while you're at it. Jessica shoots with Taran Butler quite a bit and she shoots a TTI Glock similar to mine.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessi...57910390908156
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Janna Reeves

Here is the talented miss Katelyn Francis having her turn in the rotation for my bad@$$ female shooter week! She's only 14 years old but she is a force to be reckoned with on the 3 gun circuit. I've had the pleasure of shooting with her and I've seen her handle her shotgun as well as a full grown man! She's also one cool kid who's brought a lot of positive press to gun owners and competitive shooting. Go check out her page, tell her I sent you by, and do yourself a favor and watch some videos of her shooting.

https://www.facebook.com/3gunkatie

Janna Reeves

My bad@$$ female shooter week has spilled over into this week cause I'm not done sharing! Kick your Monday off by checking out the awesome ladies of the Babes with Bullets organization! They put on shooting camps for women around the country with some of the best female competitive shooters in the US as coaches - including Kay & Lena Miculek, Maggie Reese, and Athena Lee.
    I participated in one of their 3 Gun Challenges and it was a great experience - they coached us, encouraged us, and even loaned guns & gear to the women who didn't have their own! Ladies, check them out and guys, its a great way to get your girl outshooting you Go give them some love and tell them MBB sent you by!

FacebooK: https://www.facebook.com/BabesWithBullets

Janna Reeves

I missed yesterday's installment for my bad@$$ female shooter week page so let me make up for it by introducing you to Athena Lee. This lady has a mile long list of accomplishments as a competitive shooter and dang it - she even has her own Wikipedia page! She's also hilarious, which counts for a lot in my book. Go check out her page and tell her I send my love
    https://www.facebook.com/Athena.LeeShooting

Janna Reeves

Let's hear it for the long range ladies! This morning's share page for bad@$$ female shooter week is Regina Milkovich. This lady has a long list of accomplishments as a competitive long range shooter, she's pure awesome, and she could pick you off from like, a long ways away! I admire the skill and discipline involved in long range and Regina is pretty darn good at it! Go say hi and let her know who sent you https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regin...123853?fref=ts

Janna Reeves

I've decided to dedicate this week to the lady gunners out there! Each day I will share one or more pages of female competitors, leagues and clubs dedicated to women shooters, and other female friendly gun stuff! I will kick it off with one awesome lady and fellow 3 gun competitor, Dianna Liedorff. She's a great advocate for females in competitive shooting and I'm a fan of hers Please go show her page some LOVE and tell her MBB sent you!

Ready. Set. GO!!! https://www.facebook.com/Di3GunGirl?...ed_target_id=0

Janna Reeves

Just fired off a round at the BRM 3 gun match - pictured here dismounting the shotgun to RUN!

Thanks for another great picture from my friend atRed X Photography! Please go give his page a LIKE and tell him I sent you

Janna Reeves

I'm headed to the Black Rain Walking Dead night zombie 3 gun match this weekend in Texas! My dog decided to "help" me pack by putting his large body in my Patriot Cases gun case.

Janna Reeves

Pretty sure you know TacTissy and if you don't, I suggest you fix that. The girl loves her guns! Go check out her page and while you're at it, make sure you confuse our identities as many people do

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast