Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Biden Says Go Buy a Shotgun Mommy – You Can’t Aim an AR-15!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Catching up with 2016 preezy candidate....Joe Biden
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Janna Reeves

Photo by the awesome Red X Photography from the USCA match in Florida. I obviously don't typically have to shoulder the rifle so low but here I'm shooting left side (I'm right handed) around the building and the fault line was very tight. I was struggling with the position but I managed 2 Alphas (A zone shots on the targets) on each of the targets. Rules stated the sling also had to be worn in such a way that if the rifle was dropped it would be retained. This was the best way to abide by the rules yet keep the sling out of the way to shoot and for the upcoming transition back to my strong side. 3 gun challenges you in many ways so don't forget to practice weak side drills!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Janna Reeves

Another from the US Carbine Association Championship 2 gun match in Florida. I had a great time but I did miss my shotgun!

Janna Reeves

Calendars are BACK!! 2014 TacGirls Calendars make an awesome Christmas gift! There's an option to purchase a personalized, signed version too. Click on the SHOP tab at the top of my page or go here: https://www.facebook.com/MissBattleB...p_251458316228

Janna Reeves

Bad@$$ female shooter month continues with (you're gonna like this one...) Maggie Reese! This awesome lady is a competitive shooter who's also a coach for the Babes with Bullets organization. She shoots USPSA and 3 Gun and is on the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series. She was also a competitor on the TV show Top Shot. A very accomplished shooter who happily passes her knowledge along to other gun loving ladies. Go check out her page...you'll thank me!!

https://www.facebook.com/MaggieReeseShooting

Janna Reeves

Hitting the deck (on purpose this time!) on stage 2 at the USCA Championship in Florida this weekend. Thanks for the photo, Shelley Rae!!

Janna Reeves

There are way too many awesome female shooters to just do a week so I'm happy to announce that November is now bad@$$ female shooter MONTH on my page And it wouldn't be complete without Katie Harris!! Katie is one of the top female competitive shooters out there and I love seeing her give the guys a run for their money in 3 gun! She also gives back by teaching new shooters and was recently a coach for new lady competitors at the Rockcastle Babes With Bullets 3 gun challenge. If you don't know who she is, I suggest you fix that! Go check out her page at Katie Harris Shooting and YouTube her name for a look at her crushing it in competition!

https://www.facebook.com/katieharrisshooting

Janna Reeves

Got a good one for you today for bad@$$ female shooter week(s)... Gun Girl Morgan!! This lady is the real deal - she is an Air Force veteran and co-hosts the Big Shooterist YouTube channel. If you haven't seen their videos, you're missing out! Her and host Jeff shoot all kinds of cool guns and have a knack for blowing things up too Check out Morgan's page and tell her I sent you over. And have a look at the YouTube channel too https://www.facebook.com/gungirlmorgan/

http://www.youtube.com/bigshooterist

Janna Reeves

Bad@$$ female shooter week(s) is kicking off your Wednesday right with someone awesome: Me. Just kidding. Even better....it's TacTissy!! This woman is a real shooter who really really loves her guns! It's great to find a lady shooter who doesn't only head to the range but is truly knowledgeable about firearms. She's helping guide women to find their own way as shooters and that's pretty cool. She shoots, she trains, she builds rifles, she cleans (guns...maybe other stuff too but you'll have to ask her), she does YouTube videos, she rides motorcycles - you getting my drift here? Yeah...she's awesome so go check out her page!

Janna Reeves

I'm kicking off your Tuesday by continuing bad@$$ female shooter week(s) and I saved a good one for you! The smart, beautiful, and talented shooter who is Shelley Rae! This awesome lady is a model of success as not only a competitive shooter but as the editor of GunUp the Magazine. Yeah you heard it right - this woman has brains! She was kind enough to send me a copy of the mag in the mail and I was genuinely impressed with the quality, layout, and the well-written articles. You should go say HI to Shelley, but also check out the magazine - you'll thank me later

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast